The Combat Jack Show Thread

Internet really has these people brain fried.

From his solo career, to slaughterhouse. What are we doing her dawg…?

His debut sold 420k+, slaughterhouses 2012 album sold 80k plus…. City girls ain’t NOWHERE near him :lol: :lol:
Social media and the materialistic lifestyles these rappers portray got people’s brains completely gone. This man has put out solo and group projects almost spanning 2 decades.

Social media and the materialistic lifestyles these rappers portray got people’s brains completely gone. This man has put out solo and group projects almost spanning 2 decades.

… meanwhile she’s tweeting instead of recording music because she knows she’s GABBICH. The jokes write themselves.

Get in the booth if you really got it:lol: :lol:

Internet really has these people brain fried.

From his solo career, to slaughterhouse. What are we doing her dawg…?

His debut sold 420k+, slaughterhouses 2012 album sold 80k plus…. City girls ain’t NOWHERE near him :lol: :lol:

People equate these streaming numbers as real. It's smoke and mirrors. They make it seem popular so people will listen.

When all these rappers are saying they aren't getting money from streaming.

It's popular, because we said it is. Meanwhile she couldn't fill out a 2,000 seat venue that Joe could fill out talking.

3 platinum (one of which is 3x) singles, 3 gold singles, and a vocal performance on 'In My Feelings' (we know what that did) going against one single that took a decade to go Gold

I don't even like them broads and glad Megan came in they lane with a better approach to that sound but most of Joe's career post-Def Jam success and infamy comes from him building off being a media and (one of the first in-depth) web personality

Last edited:
3 platinum (one of which is 3x) singles, 3 gold singles, and a vocal performance on 'In My Feelings' (we know what that did) going against one single that took a decade to go Gold

I don't even like them broads and glad Megan came in they lane with a better approach to that sound but most of Joe's career post-Def Jam success and infamy comes from him building off being a media and (one of the first in-depth) wen personality

I don’t like them either. You’re talking about SINGLES

Joe has albums that have sold more than them. And I don’t even care about album sales but c’mon.

“Pump it up” is bigger than anything they’ve ever did

She’s* ever did

Dis _ Flip

1724563516126.png

So has Ice Spice, hell she was SNL but what does that prove though?
The original point was that the City Girls have a better rap career. It's def subjective and odd ways to look at it but somebody brought up record sales which they've clearly sold more of than him

Streaming isn’t selling. That’s why they can’t tour.

Funny thing is, Joe probably has made more money off music than them.

Forget money off podcasting and TV appearances.

Music for music, I bet he’s made more than her in terms of their music careers and record deals :lol:

They must have been being obtuse on purpose on the Dr Umar and rap music not bringing good.

Yeah, it's made people money and supported families.

but how many people are in jail, drug addicted and dead because of rap music. That's Umar's point.

YBC Dul was just killed and they didn't get it. All these dudes are copying the criminal ways they hear in music. From the acronyms for gangs to claiming GD and Piru.

It was right after Covid and he was talking.

Miami has all these platinum "hits" according to you that are current, why can't she tour? Where's the demand for an album? JT had to build up in small venues.
What post did I specifically say any of those things about just Miami?

Back
Top Bottom