The Combat Jack Show Thread

Grown man with no identity...
twitter-duck.gif

I don’t know why Mel so mad that she got ran through. People need to embrace who they are.

We live in a more open, and accepting world nowadays

Adults still embarrassed that they had sex? It’s ridiculous

If we did, you wouldn't have made this statement. You would have related it to you. Not everything is about sex and that's not what she was talking about. This is why M4 doesn't like talking on the pod, because some of you reduce her to...she had sex.

Everyone has regrets. One thing about being young is you're going to get older. Before you know it, you aren't young anymore. With M4, everything lives with her. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. The Game **** people talk about 20 years later. People push their own **** onto Mel and other famous people, because people don't know them. Now it's worse with social media, because people can say anything about you and some people will believe it, because everyone wants to believe the worst and they want something to talk about.

Look at Usher and the 400 pound chick. Yeah, Usher might or might not have the herp, but he definitely didn't sleep with that 400 pound chick. People believe it though.

Being the Hawk Tua girl at 30 ain't cool. At 20, from a small town, you don't realize that, you're just living your life. I'm famous now and getting some money and attention. Meanwhile your actions have consequences even when you don't think they do. Most young people don't listen.

I Agree.

One of the realer song he’s made, came out last year. And this like the only joint I rock with. Cuz it’s honest:

To keep it real, I wasn't really gangster 'til now
I was livin' on a cloud, I was quiet as a mouse
I was in the club gettin' lost in the crowd
Wasn't doin' what I wanted to, I do what was allowed

*****s was low key bullying him. Then he realized what $$$, and some connections can do. Plus a battery in his back. And it’s been a wrap since.

I can't get with this excuse. J Cole, Big Sean dudes like that never came off as the "tough guy" and they never been bullied either. Why was Drake being bullied as a grown man? Is it because he was putting himself around a certain element that he wasn't prepared for?

He comes across real naive, like a white boy *Ross voice*. He wants to be cool, he wants fit in so bad he probably put himself in those situations just being goofy. and people can smell it on him. So you go from one extreme to the next outta some self-defense cuz of being bullied? Nah. You just fake, you not comfortable with who you really are.

This ain't a rap battle, this life long battle with yourself

I can't get with this excuse. J Cole, Big Sean dudes like that never came off as the "tough guy" and they never been bullied either. Why was Drake being bullied as a grown man? Is it because he was putting himself around a certain element that he wasn't prepared for?

He comes across real naive, like a white boy *Ross voice*. He wants to be cool, he wants fit in so bad he probably put himself in those situations just being goofy. and people can smell it on him. So you go from one extreme to the next outta some self-defense cuz of being bullied? Nah. You just fake, you not comfortable with who you really are.

This ain't a rap battle, this life long battle with yourself

We are saying the same thing :lol:. Call it *****s bullying him, trying him, whatever…..they just smelled it on him, and played with yo. He admitted it. “I was quiet as a mouse”

Nobody was playing with J Cole & Big Sean like THAT. Because they aren’t Drake :lol:. They just regular dudes who wasn’t giving off, what he was giving off. Cole stepped to Diddy when he was drunk and wilding. Drake got slapped.

They are different dudes and got treated accordingly. It’s not that hard to grasp bro.

Drake got crazy bread, loves to be outside, and finally at a position where he can pop his **** and pay *****s to back it up.

It’s really simple and a lot more common than you think it is

We are saying the same thing :lol:. Call it *****s bullying him, trying him, whatever…..they just smelled it on him, and played with yo. He admitted it. “I was quiet as a mouse”

Nobody was playing with J Cole & Big Sean like THAT. Because they aren’t Drake :lol:. They just regular dudes who wasn’t giving off, what he was giving off. Cole stepped to Diddy when he was drunk and wilding. Drake got slapped.

They are different dudes and got treated accordingly. It’s not that hard to grasp bro.

Drake got crazy bread, loves to be outside, and finally at a position where he can pop his **** and pay *****s to back it up.

It’s really simple and a lot more common than you think it is

My bad if I got you wrong but it sounds like

"he was bullied so he became this"

I think he woulda became this if he wasn't pissed on.

wavycrocket wavycrocket

Reggie saying what you been saying about Art

Not surprising and disappointing. But I could see exactly where this was going with dude. :smh:

All these dudes snakes tho (including Reggie & John-Bomb first). Pretty much gotta be, to be in this type of industry as a YouTube content creator. Nasty business

Art for sure is a pusher of narratives tho. Good or bad, it’s clear what he does

If we did, you wouldn't have made this statement. You would have related it to you. Not everything is about sex and that's not what she was talking about. This is why M4 doesn't like talking on the pod, because some of you reduce her to...she had sex.

Everyone has regrets. One thing about being young is you're going to get older. Before you know it, you aren't young anymore. With M4, everything lives with her. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. The Game **** people talk about 20 years later. People push their own **** onto Mel and other famous people, because people don't know them. Now it's worse with social media, because people can say anything about you and some people will believe it, because everyone wants to believe the worst and they want something to talk about.

Look at Usher and the 400 pound chick. Yeah, Usher might or might not have the herp, but he definitely didn't sleep with that 400 pound chick. People believe it though.

Being the Hawk Tua girl at 30 ain't cool. At 20, from a small town, you don't realize that, you're just living your life. I'm famous now and getting some money and attention. Meanwhile your actions have consequences even when you don't think they do. Most young people don't listen.

It’s definitely hard but, our reputations precede us. And, I agree with the falsehoods about celebrities and regular civilians, when it comes to what happens behind clothes doors.

Those lies are devastating

Not surprising and disappointing. But I could see exactly where this was going with dude. :smh:

All these dudes snakes tho (including Reggie & John-Bomb first). Pretty much gotta be, to be in this type of industry as a YouTube content creator. Nasty business

Art for sure is a pusher of narratives tho. Good or bad, it’s clear what he does

Reggie has his own platform now, so he can't use him for views and money.

The whole situation is snake wise, because YT constantly changes around how they pay and the algorithm.

The whole Joe Brown situation and now he's trying to **** on Kamala :smh: His dumb *** probably thinks YT payouts will be better under Trump.

Back
Top Bottom