The Combat Jack Show Thread

When is Flip’s vacation? Need a break from that imbecile

I'm not sure if it's because M4 was back and he was excited, but he was extra annoying yesterday. He tries to joke all the time, but bats sub mendoza level. You know something slave related is going to come out. You talk like a slave. You look like a slave. Who taught him that was cool?

Dude really tried to talk about the shape Mel is in compared to her friend when he looks like a pile of mashed potatoes :smh:

I really hope he's an evil genius and this is all for content, but the way he acts with her is some elementary school ****. I'm not even entertained by it at this point.

what world are they living in where a million isn’t life changing money . Thats insane . Pleasantly surprised Joe was on the it is life changing side .

Now way they this out of touch with the economic situation of most of America . Insane

Ish said he had money early in his 20's, and I think he burned through it.

One part is they stay in Jersey which isn't that cheap to live in.

They be trying so hard not to tell ice he’s lame lol..

Couple episodes back Joe did the same **** when they were talking about getting girls or something. And he was trying hard as hell not to tell Ice he don’t get *****es forreal.

Birthday weekend too :lol: Probably everything was booked in first class, but it's funny.

I meant to talk about that. Ice having a brand manager and security :lol:

What sort of brand is he building? He's just giving money away if this is true.

Where does he host, comic con after party?

And I hate the dudes who can't leave their girl/wives and just randomly have them pop up without telling you. He couldn't have text Joe? You're taking a quick trip to Atlanta. What if Joe had some stuff planned? Ol sucka for love *** dudes who can't go anywhere alone, because they don't want to lose them.

Ice is one of those dudes that would put his finger an inch away from your face and say “I’m not touching you, I’m not touching you “

Back
Top Bottom