The Combat Jack Show Thread

People also need to realize. It’s about attraction too. If some booger bear or woman you’re not attracted to, does that to you, you probably won’t get aroused.

It all depends on how the opposite sex looks. My jawn definitely staying on soft for certain women

What post did I specifically say any of those things about just Miami?

I'm trying to help you see through the smoke.

If someone is throwing a party and want you to come, are they going to make it seem like the party is whatever or are they going to hype it up and act like the party is the party of the year and you need to come, because everyone is going to be there, and all the chicks will be?

That's what's done today. If someone selling all these records with hits, it looks different. They give out platinum records like Oprah did cars today. For songs that are popular for a weekend. They want to make it look like everyone is listening so you will listen too and hop on the bandwagon. You can't have a bunch of gold and platinum songs, but your albums don't even debut in the top 25. SZA isn't supposed to be "outselling" you in week 157. Something isn't adding up.

Platinum or gold today isn't what it was in 2004. In 2004 if your debut weekend was 15,000 you would have been dropped faster than you could fall from 20 feet. That's why songs from the 90's and 2000's are going to have more traction and are used in movies, tv shows and old school sets. These songs today have the shelf life of milk.

If someone is throwing a party and want you to come, are they going to make it seem like the party is whatever or are they going to hype it up and act like the party is the party of the year and you need to come, because everyone is going to be there, and all the chicks will be?

These young dudes ain’t even going to the party for the chics nowadays. 10 dudes in one section with no h***s. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cats all in their phones FTing other dudes and going “live” while the chics pass by :rofl:

Loved your analogy. Again, this microwave era is finally catching up to these dudes and females.

ADVERTISEMENT​

That's what's done today. If someone selling all these records with hits, it looks different. They give out platinum records like Oprah did cars today. For songs that are popular for a weekend. They want to make it look like everyone is listening so you will listen too and hop on the bandwagon. You can't have a bunch of gold and platinum songs, but your albums don't even debut in the top 25. SZA isn't supposed to be "outselling" you in week 157. Something isn't adding up.

Platinum or gold today isn't what it was in 2004. In 2004 if your debut weekend was 15,000 you would have been dropped faster than you could fall from 20 feet. That's why songs from the 90's and 2000's are going to have more traction and are used in movies, tv shows and old school sets. These songs today have the shelf life of milk.
Ain't no smoke to see thru.
Like previously stated it's odd ways to go about it but the contrast in how much they sold is so wide. Are you saying triple platinum songs of today wouldn't go Gold in 2004?

Once again I share similar sentiments on the City Girls but if I'm judging Budden on the same scale as far as success in rap, dude falls very short

They must have been being obtuse on purpose on the Dr Umar and rap music not bringing good.

Yeah, it's made people money and supported families.

but how many people are in jail, drug addicted and dead because of rap music. That's Umar's point.

YBC Dul was just killed and they didn't get it. All these dudes are copying the criminal ways they hear in music. From the acronyms for gangs to claiming GD and Piru.

I was saw the whole discussion Umar and Mouse had a few days ago and Mouse was making easy for Umar to curve up his argument. It was like watching somebody walk into the set up.

She's not entirely wrong, but a bit naive.

She's not really naive. It's just a cultural difference.

Yeah, in America, we think one way. They've grown up into it. Even gay Carribean mean whine on chicks. Dudes get rejected for the American attitude there.

I remember that Safaree used to be called gay for dancing, because Americans had become accustom to not seeing men dance by themselves.

It was like when I went to college and I was told GoGo's are different. It's the culture. Y'all are really going to play this pots and pans stuff that all sounds the same the whole night? Damn, ya'll dance and don't have any problems?

they look at whining differently than we do twerking. They've been doing it for decades and it's ingrained in their culture. We look at it as the same, when it's not. Twerking here is something strippers did, that might be viewed different in 20 years.

She's not really naive. It's just a cultural difference.

Yeah, in America, we think one way. They've grown up into it. Even gay Carribean mean whine on chicks. Dudes get rejected for the American attitude there.

I remember that Safaree used to be called gay for dancing, because Americans had become accustom to not seeing men dance by themselves.

It was like when I went to college and I was told GoGo's are different. It's the culture. Y'all are really going to play this pots and pans stuff that all sounds the same the whole night? Damn, ya'll dance and don't have any problems?

they look at whining differently than we do twerking. They've been doing it for decades and it's ingrained in their culture. We look at it as the same, when it's not. Twerking here is something strippers did, that might be viewed different in 20 years.
:lol: Tell me more about my culture. Yes it's just dancing, but in a lot of cases it can be very sexual.

The bag is here.

Flip: Joe, so ummmm, I noticed the commercial. And I was wondering is this a national commercial? Ummmmmm, they're copying us?
Parks: Yeeeeeeeah
M4: Mimicking?
Flip: Are the other people on the couch supposed to be us? [stutters] Well I noticed it said Joe Budden Podcast.
Joe: What are you trying to say, Flip?
Flip: You couldn't have gotten us to be in the commercial?
Joe: It was Prize Picks idea, Flip
Flip: I'm just wondering how much they paid you, and could we have gotten some. Yeah, [fake laughter] I'm pocket watching?

what world are they living in where a million isn’t life changing money . Thats insane . Pleasantly surprised Joe was on the it is life changing side .

Now way they this out of touch with the economic situation of most of America . Insane

Back
Top Bottom