The Combat Jack Show Thread

Did anyone peep Desus mention something about an "ex fiancé" on the show? I could've sworn I heard those words come out his mouth :lol:
source.gif

He's mentioned it on the podcast before. Very quickly he slipped up and said it.

Yes he did, girl. Probably a white girl.

200w.gif

if Desus is really into white girls I'm gonna be so ******* tight. >:

I think he's mentioned it a few times on the pod

maybe I'm tripping

but I think it was a black chick

Dallas was trolling hard with the Choke and baby moms issue.

So Dame was doing with Rocafella money like he did with his own money :lol:

Interesting that Choke could see it but Dame couldn't

In for the Choke No Joke episode.

:wow: at homie getting the wifey and the side piece pregnant at the same time and having two daughters three days apart

YOOOOOOO 10 years?!? his side chick is ILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :rofl: :wow:

12 mins in, this joint is great :lol:

Last edited:
Vlad really thought Pac was alive when ether dropped :stoneface:
Reason # 24765 why I think he's a fedarali. Dude is the dictionary definition of a Culture Vulture/Hip Hop police. His captains probably gave him the case with 1 days notice, so he never had time to study the history of hiphop. :smh:

He's AWFUL, heard two songs and they were unbearable. With that said, I gotta hear this for some reason.

Really enjoying the Premo/Pete Rock Drink Champs podcast. Not only because Premo has great stories but also because he knows how to keep EFN and NORE at bay with their Eye-To-Eye/Do You Eat ***? interruptions.

I'm gonna give the mixtape a listen for sure, he seems to bring that aggressive street energy w/o leaning to heavy on trap beats. Also the joint he did about Tax was pretty solid also.

I was thinking the same thing about Nicki. I'm trying real hard to show how unaffected by all of this and prove how everyone loves me and how popular I am. She's corny as hell. Now I see why Meek was going so much corny stuff He didn't have a female by his side talking some sense in to him. His nose was probably open, so he was paying attention to what she was saying.

Back
Top Bottom