The Combat Jack Show Thread

I see Brand Nubian is on DC. I see only with Lord Jamar and Sadat X. Grand Puba don't **** with them no more?

Bout to give it a listen. Gotta hear if Lord Jamar checks Nore's interruptions :lol:

Saw them in concert and Puba was there for sure.

:lol: @ Joe and Rory on the ovo fade list. Would be even funnier if it actually happened.

:lol: @ Joe and Rory on the ovo fade list. Would be even funnier if it actually happened.

Comical.

Also, why does Joe continue to ask for Mal's opinion when all he does is answer in the most politically correct way possible or he's bias towards whoever's the most popular.

You can sense Joe getting fed up with Mal's PC responses after awhile.

roll.gif
 @ Mal trying to sell us that trash *** Young MA song.

Last edited:
I mean outside of Nicki what exactly has he said that was PC, if anything Joe goes overboard on everything. I just listened to the OG drake Views podcast he did and at some points he sounded like a lunatic others he sounded genius, either way his reactions are always overboard :lol:

dude wanted him to call the other two songs trash when he told them he didn't even listen in the first place lmao.

:rofl:  @ Mal trying to sell us that trash *** Young MA song.

He buggin. Joint sounded like a remix of her other song. Ooooooooooooo, FOH

I agree with Joe though, both of them scared to say something is trash. Give an opinion on something, damn. Son need to have me on the podcast, I'll drag all that trash with no hesitation.

It was a good podcast though. Funny and it was cool hearing Joe talk about the beefs and angles. When people started tweeting Nicki had bars, it was sickening.

Joe's pod was funny as hell. I die laughing every time he asks Mal and Rory to be honest and keep it a buck, then flips out when their thoughts aren't in line with his own. :rofl:

"Was this a case of Mendeecees having his cake and eating it too?'

'...there would have to be some overlap.'

:rofl:

EDIT: I had to give it another listen.:rofl:

Last edited:
I listened to Joe for the first time last night since Marissa left and Rory is just out of place now. He was always kind of annoying but now he sounds like he's trying to be down with the older cool kids.

:rofl:  @ Mal trying to sell us that trash *** Young MA song.

Song is wack, beat was ready to be destroyed.

The bar discussion was super valid. 95% of them artists showing up to every morning show/show have zero bars yet they still get a press run like they bring major heat to the table.

Them hot97 vj's jerk and suck them dry, yet it's for the "culture". Face the facts these, artist don't need that platform any longer, at this point they are making radio stations hotter not the other way around.

The defense hot97 played for Nicki would've won the Super Bowl for the falcons. Then they went to the callers and straight disagreed with anyone who said Nicki ain't bring it.

Rory is there to bring in a certain crowd. I dunno who but that's how I feel.

1 good episode is usually followed by a barrage of ignorant Schulz. Gotta brace yourself for next week :lol:

Sadat X was leant like a MF, his lean and molly story was jokes. His Elliot Wilson rant, and them bleeping stuff he said out. :lol: might have to watch the video.

:lol: Lord Jamar still having Desus and Mero on his on sight fade list, he been wanting to smack them ****** for a good three years now.

And Joe really the most annoying MF on his own podcast, I been following Mal on twitter for years, He hasn't ever really bit his tongue, Joe think everybody supposed to hate everything like him. :lol:

Sadat X was leant like a MF, his lean and molly story was jokes. His Elliot Wilson rant, and them bleeping stuff he said out.
laugh.gif
might have to watch the video.

laugh.gif
Lord Jamar still having Desus and Mero on his on sight fade list, he been wanting to smack them ****** for a good three years now.

And Joe really the most annoying MF on his own podcast, I been following Mal on twitter for years, He hasn't ever really bit his tongue, Joe think everybody supposed to hate everything like him.
laugh.gif
What pod did you catch this on?

Back
Top Bottom