The Combat Jack Show Thread

To tell you the truth, I don't even notice Joe yelling anymore. I figured that's the way he is. It would be different in person.

I'll check the Charlie Murphy pnes out. Thanks

On the pod I don't notice it, but this Nadeska chick always looks taken aback by it like she's shook :lol:

Mal and Rory just know to shrug it off.

I think Joe said Complex wasn't happy that he wasn't yelling. I think Complex wants him to be like Stephen A Smith or Joe wants to reenact him. The yelling is wack.

Akademiks hand motions annoy the hell out of me for some reason.

I think Timbaland beats Pharrell in the battle.

Last edited:
when Joe told Akademiks
Exactly
Very bad comparison. Schulz is on another level.
Yep
I was wondering that also. Especially when I heard Ali Vegas mention Half and AZ having problems

I guess it will finally happen with Doe or Die 2 ever happens.

AZ doesn't do interviews though.

I remember these comments from the other day & surprisingly enough

Slay be having a lot of guest who you usually wouldn't see an interview from. Dudes really **** with him :smokin. The itsthereal interview with slay was fire also dude is really legendary before his mixtape run.

Was just about to post that. Joe is easily the corniest ***** doing it right now, somebody gonna snuff him at some point. And that dude Angel Diaz, never heard of him, do people care what he thinks?

Last edited:
Joe is out here looking like a dusthead uncle. Too bad Emily Oberg left Complex, she could have showed up in this video looking like a coffee table with Supreme draped over it. 

That's what Complex and pretty much everyone else that writes and reviews and has blogs about Hip Hop, it's ******. Joe is always ******** on Complex because of those people. I seen a clip on YouTube on how to make your Jordan 15's stylish. SMMFH

Everybody in that video a whole clown. I had the triple H face the whole time.

View media item 2404366

From the staff. To akademiks, to Budden. Just clowns. Can't believe I used to bump Joe's **** back in the day :smh: :lol:.

***** like 40, twirling and moving like '07 Bow Wow

Last edited:
that whole building needs to be burned down

damn shame that you'd get ran outta their if you had solid understanding of hiphop culture and fashion

ITs the Real feat Kayslay was dope

They wanna be the bodega boys soooo bad :lol:

It's dope they went into his writing background. It's crazy graffiti rarely gets mentioned in hip-hop
even by artist, yet people in the know, know its the real deal. From the train yards to the streets it's
pretty wild. Both the interviewers are extremely corny, but I had to listen to the history Slay has on
the culture.

Complex is nothing but a huge culture vulture and it's sad the higher up's let them even get a seat
at the table. It's time to create our own platforms, and weed out lame company's like complex. Just
looking around at the office was sad. These are the people giving critiques on your music and culture?

Back
Top Bottom