The Combat Jack Show Thread

You don't run down on people with that type of aggression at work. shoulda ask joe for 5 mins outside the complex office. :lol: funny tho, because that's the same cat Nipsey spazzed on a while back.

And everyone stands idly by while Joe runs rampant around their office. Why is everyone in the Complex offices afraid of this dude?
mean.gif

ITs the Real feat Kayslay was dope

They wanna be the bodega boys soooo bad :lol:
I think that's a bit of a reach. They've crafted a pretty different lane than the Bodega Boys. I can see the comparison to some extent, but they've had the same interview style and whatnot for a few years now. If you look at some of their old sketches/skits it's pretty much along the same lines of their interviews.

Last edited:
You guys are looking too deep at the Joe stuff. The Joe stuff is a set up for attention. They're trying to be Skip and Screamin A or Skip and Shannon, Max....

Complex is nothing but a huge culture vulture and it's sad the higher up's let them even get a seat
at the table. It's time to create our own platforms, and weed out lame company's like complex. Just
looking around at the office was sad. These are the people giving critiques on your music and culture?

:nthat:

Tax said before Joe can fight. They've both fought some of the same people.

Complex is full of dweebs and culture vultures. That's why I never read blogs, reviews or any of that ****. That's majority of the people behind them.

Just saw that vid earlier. Had Spears been sitting 2 inches to the left, his entire head would have been put through that wall

:rofl:

That was embarrassing on both sides

The Kay Slay interview was good. Him talking about graffiti was cool. It's good that he brought up not mixing. Because I used to wonder why Clue and him did that crap. I used to think they were awful DJ's who just depended on getting new music.

Nore's Envy ring story and them editing it out :lol:

Last edited:
roll.gif

That was embarrassing on both sides

The Kay Slay interview was good. Him talking about graffiti was cool. It's good that he brought up not mixing. Because I used to wonder why Clue and him did that crap. I used to think they were awful DJ's who just depended on getting new music.

Nore's Envy ring story and them editing it out
laugh.gif
Please tell me more, how and where do i find this?!?!?

Please tell me more, how and where do i find this?!?!?

Bleek and Nore started talking about wedding rings. Nore was saying Bleek was the one who got him to start wearing his.

Then Nore was saying how Envy came up to him before he got married and said you shouldn't wear a ring. Then he noticed Envy was wearing his again after all his incidents. And Nore was like why didn't you tell me? Nore brought it up during one of his TBC appearances and they edited it out.

someone needs to post the vid. don't watch the show, but interested.

just peeped. the Luda gif is on point lolol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom