The Combat Jack Show Thread

Was just about to post that. Joe is easily the corniest ***** doing it right now, somebody gonna snuff him at some point. And that dude Angel Diaz, never heard of him, do people care what he thinks?

Didn't the Chef snuff him already? Or was it Ghost? Can't remember which one, but I remember him getting snuffed by one of the Wu members for talking reckless.

Didn't the Chef snuff him already? Or was it Ghost? Can't remember which one, but I remember him getting snuffed by one of the Wu members for talking reckless.

Rae snuffed Joe
Ghost snuffed Ma$e
ALLEGEDLY (DJ Envy voice)

Didn't Rae snuff him so hard that his fitted flew off, then he picked it up for him and put it back on his head or something? :lol: (ALLEGEDLY)

It wasn't Rae who did it, it was someone with him.

Rae had a room full of dudes with him. Rae wasn't alone. Rae is like 5'6.

I may not respect what joe has to say, but i'll give him one thing he says what he really feels & stands on it. He's beefed with damn near Everyone & is easily accessible. So i don't think there's too many people who really on it like that.

Yeah Rae/Wu, entourage caught Joey alone and cornered him and dude snuffed him (not Rae)

It almost became a big thing ,they were in cali I believe and crooked I had a bunch of crips with him + rest of slaughter house and entourage but Joey kind of defused it .

The Charlamagne Combat is really good. I have to admit that he's changed over the past two years and he admits it. I didn't really like him at first.

What that mean? It's some short dudes that got hands.

It means I'm wondering why you dudes think a short and pudgy Rae stepped to Joe dolo and hit him and he didn't do anything. That **** doesn't even make any sense.

I was the opposite with ctg

I was to always defend him then he just started looking real dumb on the podcast

but I respect him cause he's put alotta people in position to provide for their families

I can never be mad at that

Joe budden back tracks way too much but rory and joe remind me of the old brilliant idiots. Schultz use to defend every word cthagod said but now he looks for an argument on every subject. Stopped listening to cthagod podcast only listen when wax is on there.

I was the opposite with ctg

I was to always defend him then he just started looking real dumb on the podcast

but I respect him cause he's put alotta people in position to provide for their families

I can never be mad at that

I stopped listening to the pod a long time ago, and just base it off the people he's been bringing on TBC. Because it sure isn't Envy or Yee.

He's trying to educate people and make them care.

This probably isn't gonna end well for Troy ave.... Joe has made some of the hardest diss tracks but there not really hyped because of the public perception of Joe, this may be the one and only time i could ever remember him being the more popular in a beef :rofl:

I've never seen somebody sabotage themselves like Troy is doing

I stopped listening to Combat Jack but i'm gonna peep this CthaGod interview, he seems to respect Combat so hopefully he brings another (less shock jockey) side out of him.

Joe said he was afraid of people like Troy so i wonder whether he will reply or just let it slide? 

This probably isn't gonna end well for Troy ave.... Joe has made some of the hardest diss tracks but there not really hyped because of the public perception of Joe, this may be the one and only time i could ever remember him being the more popular in a beef :rofl:

I've never seen somebody sabotage themselves like Troy is doing

He thinks any attention is good attention. It's not. He's corny.

Bow Wow and Soulja Boy are some of the most popular rappers out here. Who is listening to their music? He's on clown status

Just finished the CTG interview with Combat. Very dope interview. I always say I appreciate perspective and the way C gets his across when holding a conversation with someone he respects is very commendable. Homie touched on the Schulz stuff that I know a lot of us in here were wondering about.

Good listen.

Yeah, I definitely notice the change over the past couple of years. I used to think of him as a troll, but now he's trying to use his platform for good.

Him talking about regretting putting Floyd out there showed a lot of growth and maturity.

he is a troll but he does help alotta people as well

I'll pass on the interview tho

from the things mentioned here, he's said all these things already

The Combat/CTG not working for anyone else on soundcloud? wouldnt work when i tried to listen on Thursday.

Not a fan/follower of Troy, and my love for Budden's music has wavered over the past few years......But Joe not the one to have a rap battle with. dude a beast at this.

Troy's a clown for going on TBC, but then dissing Joe for his opinion

In other news, David Banner dropping gems as usual on Ed Lover's pod

The show needs work but it has potential. Akademiks ain't tough enough for the show and he's a dweeb so it makes him hard to listen to. I'm sure a lot of younger rap fans like him because he is them. He gotta go but not sure who would replace him that is from the younger crowd. The dike broad gotta go too. She weird and ugly.

Last edited:
The show needs work but it has potential. Akademiks ain't tough enough for the show and he's a dweeb so it makes him hard to listen to. I'm sure a lot of younger rap fans like him because he is them. He gotta go but not sure who would replace him that is from the younger crowd. The dike broad gotta go too. She weird and ugly.

that complex show could be good but neither akademiks or the host have strong enough personalities to play off budden(s), even when they make good points joe just over talks them both...hopefully they'll figure it out, the premise of show should work, this may not be the best coterie of people to pull it off tho.

Back
Top Bottom