The Combat Jack Show Thread

aks use of "ok" and "right" partnered with his early drake hand gestures bother me

it's actually what I've always wanted the bodega boys to do, they never go into detail about things but this show could've been them

everyday struggle is a little unbalanced at times but I like it more than desus and mero vice show

not looking for arguments just more fleshed out convo

they on some rapid fire flash card ****

I like the show and pod but they're gonna have to show a lil more growth at some point

not looking for arguments just more fleshed out convo

they on some rapid fire flash card ****

I like the show and pod but they're gonna have to show a lil more growth at some point
I was thinking the same thing the other day. Not that I prefer it, but it'd be interesting to see them dig deeper on some subjects. They do it on the podcast from time to time when they're discussing their personal lives to an extent. Not sure how well the format would work on the VICE show though considering the number of topics, interview, etc. 

I just came in here to say that.
laugh.gif

mean.gif
 @ Him really naming the podcast later. It'll always be INTPL to me.
laugh.gif

The pic isn't great but i like the name change!

And appreciate Joe more on his own platform, i think Mal & Raury bring the best out of him though, DJ Akademiks can't spar well 

For some reason they didn't delve into it, but I think I know what Joe was hinting at. Chance is definitely being primed to become "the guy" in Rap Music pretty soon. 

R.A. The Rugged Man recently launched a podcast. I know Combat Jack has interviewed him before. Here's an interview he did with screenwriter Max Landis (Chronicle, American Ultra, Wrestling Isn't Wrestling), John Landis' son.

Thanks, RA is also a good rapper.

Legends Never Die was one of the best projects released that year.

Someone else is supposed to be starting a pod, but I can't think of who it is off the top of my head

I wonder if Complex is trying to do a podcast network.

Last edited:
I was dying when he said I was about to send up some mashed potatoes for all that corn.

Labels and corporations are forcing artists and sounds on us now more than ever.

Last edited:

This dude is akademiks a ******* GOOBER man Jesus

Dude is literally the spiritual leader of all the lames that live vicariously through the internet. Probably facetimes DJ Vlad

Listening to this Combat Jack x Brother Ali episode. Smh @ Combat drinking before interviewing him. I had to mentally cleanse myself of all of the *****hit I listen to on a daily basis just to listen to this episode because I know how poignant and deep Ali can get and here comes Combat doing a semi-NORE impression. "Daaaaaamn Combat"--- Dallas

So what is Akademiks age? You guys talk about him as if he's late 20's. Joe talks about him as if he's 18 and some of his views are what I would expect a 18 year old to say.

So what is Akademiks age? You guys talk about him as if he's late 20's. Joe talks about him as if he's 18 and some of his views are what I would expect a 18 year old to say.

He's 27....

Old enough to know better....young enough to still connect and not be outright dismissive.

Yo. The first 20 seconds of Desus and Mero (the visual [emoji]127912[/emoji]).

Tears, b. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
R.A. is a decent writer. I used to read his Mass Appeal articles/interviews years ago. Dude has interviewed Chuck Norris, Usher, Wes Craven, David Cronenberg, etc. Makes sense he would try and do a podcast.

Back
Top Bottom