The Combat Jack Show Thread

The Brand is brolic [emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji][emoji]127912[/emoji] :smokin

Whose instagram was joe on? Need a link

Big Sade [emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol: she ain't tell a lie bout these new ******

The Simmons with "daysus" and mero ep was funny, dudes are funnier and more on point when they are the ones getting interviewed to me.

I remember Calogero interview on BC a few years back and envy and ctg were being low key disrespectful with him.

Complex/podcast going to get joe punched on before the end of the summer. :lol: it's funny cause he says he there to rep hip hop, but these hip hop cats sensitive lol. Bink on twitter threatening him and calling him f words and what not lol

Last edited:
those sunglasses ross was wearing are hard as hell

wouldn't wear em myself but the details on em is stupid

This Dominican broad on plastic surgery anonymous is as dumb as a door knob :smh:

She making it hard for me to even listen to it [emoji]128580[/emoji]

This Dominican broad on plastic surgery anonymous is as dumb as a door knob :smh:

Lol I listened to it, kinda want to see what her body is looking like even though it's prob the same as all the lego transformer bodies.

What is the purpose of plastic surgery anonymous in 2017? What is she hiding? I'm sure her friends and family know she had work done, not to mention people are better at spotting things now. Still doesn't make sense to be secretive about now.

Oh well

Chris Stylez needs to go back to the drawing board and find some better guest.

Would love to hear an "investment banker" anonymous or "hedge fund insider" anonymous.

Chris Stylez needs to go back to the drawing board and find some better guest.

Would love to hear an "investment banker" anonymous or "hedge fund insider" anonymous.

Honestly I think he hit on the most interesting ones already. Especially if he wants to stick to the "trappin" theme.

He's gonna have to go outside of street/social media stuff if he wants this show to be a long term thing.

Honestly I think he hit on the most interesting ones already. Especially if he wants to stick to the "trappin" theme.

He's gonna have to go outside of street/social media stuff if he wants this show to be a long term thing.

Exactly. I like the show but the last couple episodes have been stale as hell, let's hope he incorporates some fresh topics.

desus and mero even mentioned joe and dj aks show as competition

I already knew it was coming

joe and aks show is way better tho

I feel like desus and mero should add skits to the show sometimes to add another element

the gap could be larger if everyday struggle starts getting guests

Last edited:
apples and oranges

Desus and Mero is comic relief that touches on topics relevant to hip hop/black/urban/young audience

Joe and Ak are first take with hip hop topics

I feel like desus and mero should add skits to the show sometimes to add another element

Dont disrespect the art

Bro who's whole entire mans is this??

Back
Top Bottom