The Combat Jack Show Thread

Why joe and akademiks want kendrick and drake to beef lol lowkey disrespecting kendricks album by comparing the sales to more life.

sometimes concepts outway talent

everyday struggle just has a better concept for me

for sure, the concept of 'everyday struggle' is vetted, that show makes sense independent of the 'talent' to some extent, it would be really difficult to recreate the chemistry, timing, & wit desus & metro have together; even if it is somewhat of an acquired taste...

The broad still gotta go. She's weird as ****. She can't handle conversation or people raising their voice. Get this locked in the closet broad out of here.

i don't know that she couldn't work, because having seen joe's interaction with other personalities-that dude can be trying, however she needs to be more involved and not let either of them get too far gone or add to the convo, otherwise why is she there?

I haven't watched besides the first episode. I have a hard time sitting there for 30 or 40 minutes.

I was thinking about that the other day, because I have no problem watching 30 minutes on a gun, cell phone or macbook or something.

I treat the show like a podcast and just listen to it while I work like breakfast club interviews.

Why joe and akademiks want kendrick and drake to beef lol lowkey disrespecting kendricks album by comparing the sales to more life.

It came up because of Drake dic riding Kendrick's sales. Then Joe said it was disrespectful to even bring up Drake because he's nowhere near Kendrick.

It came up because of Drake dic riding Kendrick's sales. Then Joe said it was disrespectful to even bring up Drake because he's nowhere near Kendrick.
comparing a mixtape to a album that took 2 years to make. 500k for a album with no real rollout compared to the biggest roll out of 2017 that did 600k.

I don't think you can compare Everyday Struggle to Desus & Mero. One is a daytime First Take style show, the other is a late night show. They discuss topics, but it isn't a point-counter point show. It's just hot takes.

Both are dope. Everyday Struggle is coming into its own.

"mixtape", "playlist", etc. When the **** is this ***** Drake gonna stop with this tomfoolery and drop a "album"

I don't think you can compare Everyday Struggle to Desus & Mero. One is a daytime First Take style show, the other is a late night show. They discuss topics, but it isn't a point-counter point show. It's just hot takes.

Both are dope. Everyday Struggle is coming into its own.
Desus and mero can also say stuff that complex won't allow

it was just called a playlist so if it failed it would be followed by an "album"

the playlist was an album just like so far gone was

I know what drake said

doesn't make it true tho

he was shook off how views was viewed

he called this a playlist to play it safe which is now being over shadowed by damn

notice he didn't post kendricks first week sales when he talked about how he's "happy our musics moving"

this is where i knew to stop reading. Kendrick stans are killing me right now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm not even big on kendrick

I guess you also believe drake doesn't have ghost writers too cause drake danced around if he does or not?

you talking like people don't lie

drake was and is shook

More Life is an album. That's a full EP. It'll be on vinyl and CD soon. Can't be serious, calling it a ****** playlist.

"mixtape", "playlist", etc. When the **** is this ***** Drake gonna stop with this tomfoolery and drop a "album"

He did drop an album. It was called More Life. It was called a playlist as a clever marketing strategy, so people can post on IG "we off albums, we listen to playlists" #OVOGang #ChampagneInThisThang

Joe did have a point with Drake always attatching himself to whatever is hot. We know damn well if Kendrick ain't outsell him Drake wouldn't be wanting to work with him again. :lol:

We calling More Life a "mixtape" now? 

roll.gif
 Dear God when does the madness end 

Back
Top Bottom