The Combat Jack Show Thread

Maybe I'm in the miniority, but I don't think I'd check much for a Quavo solo project. Especially if it's riddled with his Travis Scott impressions. Already got Scott for that.

Offset is the key to Migos.

He's the most talented and would probably make the best solo project. Quavo just has the look

Also I finished charlagamagnes book. It was halfway decent

About 85 percent of the stories are things you've probably heard him talk about though.

Dude has been through a bunch and gives some good insight on perspective and how to view things.

Migos are terrible..its very clear one raps better than the rest but who cares. Different strokes I suppose, I don't care about these fly by night rappers. It's really just the lack of balance in mainstream rap music.

Not sure why you would be checking for current mainstream rap anyway. Ask yourself are people checking for Master P these days? He had more hits then Migosx10.

Trash music has always had its fans and always will. What Joe said about dude being deliberately responsible for dumbing down rap will probably go over most people's heads.

The damage has been done. But it's funny Migos/Thugger/Travis/ insert mumble rapper will always struggle to sell records.

Last edited:
Migos are terrible..its very clear one raps better than the rest but who cares. Different strokes I suppose, I don't care about these fly by night rappers. It's really just the lack of balance in mainstream rap music.

Not sure why you would be checking for current mainstream rap anyway. Ask yourself are people checking for Master P these days? He had more hits then Migosx10.

Trash music has always had its fans and always will. What Joe said about dude being deliberately responsible for dumbing down rap will probably go over most people's heads.

The damage has been done. But it's funny Migos/Thugger/Travis/ insert mumble rapper will always struggle to sell records.

Who's mans is this :lol:

For the record....Migos JUST went platinum...and had a #1 record this year.

Master P slander? Wash your face :smh:

Yo you wild gay for those posts.

Migos went platinum the NEW WAY. With streams, not sales. People aren't buying Migos music. Their **** doesn't sell like that.

Lil Soldiers >>> Migos

Last edited:
Maybe I'm in the miniority, but I don't think I'd check much for a Quavo solo project. Especially if it's riddled with his Travis Scott impressions. Already got Scott for that.

What's funny is people thinking Travis is influencing him. Travis been a Cudi, Future, Quavo fusion for a good 2 years.

Last edited:
Travis Scott is an accepted Kid Ink and Tyga. They just steal mad **** and put it all in one but Scott got the Kanye co sign early and fans allowed it. **** that, they're all trash

Travis Scott is indeed terrible....and Wildly unoriginal.

On another note....the Desus and Mero X Bill Simmons is a must listen. Too good.

Worse part of it Houston didnt fully embrace travis til rodeo. He embodies a small part of Houston millenials that want to be kanye so bad. But yeah he a fraud that makes good music.

Travis gotta get back to whatever style days before rodeo was. He's lost himself since then

A couple nice singles but still nothing touching that project

Master P is 50 years old. How many people are supposed to be checking for him?

This is like saying "How many people are checking for Ice Cube". 

Gonna peep the Bill Simmons joint on the way home.

Really wish they would've gotten to do the Tax joint one more time before he got knocked. :smh:

Them and Big Body

Last edited:
Master P is 50 years old. How many people are supposed to be checking for him?

This is like saying "How many people are checking for Ice Cube". 

And that's the problem with hip-hop in general. Fans treat the music like disposable art. Nobody would dare say that about the greatful dead.

Back
Top Bottom