The Combat Jack Show Thread

Beatnuts on Drink Champs :nthat: About time, because Nore talks about Pun like he was the first latin rapper or something and he never mentions Psycho Les and JuJu AND they're from Queens

Can't wait to hear this. Beatnuts always get overlooked, especially on the production side :smh:

Ever since I first heard of DC, I knew that The Beatnuts would be the perfect guests for this show. They love drinking, they're from Corona like NORE and they've been in the game so long that they have countless Hip Hop stories. I've been a fan of their work for years and I got to see them live in Central Park a few years ago. They brought out Cuban Link for "Off The Books", I relived my childhood all over again.

DC also needs an Alkaholiks episode (for obvious reasons) maybe even make it a Likwit affair and throw X, Defari, King Tee in there.

Last edited:
Just started to listen to combat's episode with 9th and rakim, and it sucks when you hear some of the kids on here talking about "in 2017 nobody cares about hip hop culture"

The part where 9th said he could tell what sort of music people listen to by their papers :smh:

I was wondering how do people write papers with the way they text and what they type on social media.

I get text from grown adults and I'm like what are you doing, why are you typing like you're 14

That Choke No Joke Charlamagne talk :rofl:

Man this Beatnuts DC is trash. 20 dudes talking over each other. Relax, relax, relax....smh. Beatnuts were mad annoying too. Worst episode since the Naughty by Nature one.

The Luis Guzman one was not bad though.

Juju is wilding on this. "You know Corona *****, we only used to go to Brooklyn to shoot that **** up"
roll.gif

I was born in Elmhurst, used to live in Corona, had family and friends all over Lefrak. I *** with this episode just because it's all about Queens.

I'm not done yet but I wish they elaborated more on the No ID connection. I know they used to work with Common and Common mentioned them in his autobiography too.

I've passed by that Worthy Lux sneaker shop on Astoria Blvd before but never went in. I might have to roll through and get that Drink Champs discount now.

Last edited:
Wack want attention now. That one cat in jail came out and said years ago he killed Pac with Orlando and that Suge hired bloods to get BIG

Social media turning grown men into teenagers :smh:

These ***** sitting around, talking into a camera about he say she say. **** crazy man.

Flex is a clown. it's 20 years later man. Pac and Biggie ain't hear to speak on it so shut the **** up.

He still mad about Pac calling him out in like 95. :lol:

I'm so glad I don't know what the issue is here :lol:. Just seems so stupid these old men arguing over social media :smh:

Anybody listen to bill simmons podcast his last one with michael rapaport is hilarious. Roasting le batard and his papi [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom