The Combat Jack Show Thread

All that s*** Diddy was saying sound like a friendly homo ultimatum. Like the booty bandit or something.

Dude got F you money so he just flagrant wit it now.

the dudes who use to surround fab would always be in rumors bout them robbing other rappers

fab even got shot behind something of that sort

but on the other end this n be having hip hop sleepovers every year

fab just in a weird limbo to me

Not just rappers and not just rumors

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fabolous-breaks-silence-slay-case-article-1.276001

Not sure what you mean by sleep overs.

and Fab is in a good space, he can still make money 15 years in. Most dudes can't say that.

the dudes who use to surround fab would always be in rumors bout them robbing other rappers

fab even got shot behind something of that sort

but on the other end this n be having hip hop sleepovers every year

fab just in a weird limbo to me

My ***** Bassy wasn’t going tho

Didn't Rick Rubin co-found Def Jam? Forget 99 Problems that's a huge accomplishment within hip-hop. Although I agree he probably hurt more than helped Shady with this new album

Didn't Rick Rubin co-found Def Jam? Forget 99 Problems that's a huge accomplishment within hip-hop. Although I agree he probably hurt more than helped Shady with this new album

Rick founded Def Jam. Russ got involved early on but Rick is the founder. As far as the Rock slander, I admit I’m not a fan of his latest work with Em but Rick put in a lot of work in Rap and Rock production over the years. He deserves props for that. He deserves props for founding Def Jam and producing a lot of the 80s Def Jam work.

Rick founded Def Jam. Russ got involved early on but Rick is the founder. As far as the Rock slander, I admit I’m not a fan of his latest work with Em but Rick put in a lot of work in Rap and Rock production over the years. He deserves props for that. He deserves props for founding Def Jam and producing a lot of the 80s Def Jam work.
I believe it was lyor
Who kinda pushed Rubin to the wayside
And kinda got russ to leave him behind

SO!!!!
Abe Lincoln gave us the emancipation proclamation
He still a BAN
http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/my-*****-gif-7.gif

All of that is all wonderful. All his time shoeless stacking the same guitar riff onto itself for an entire 4 minute track. He did a lot early on to help hip hop and to help himself, but that doesn’t mean he’s above slander. If you get caught slippin’ out here today, I feel no sympathy for you.

https://www.stereogum.com/1976682/rick-rubin-is-still-retweeting-alt-right-nut-jobs/news/

Rick Rubin can eat a ****, and continuing to give passes to these dudes because of how much they ‘helped’ hip hop grow is a real slippery slope. Tired of turning our other cheek when we already know what’s coming.

Plus I’ve always thought Rick Rubin was a dirty weird dude who hasn’t done much in my lifetime to warrant such a pass.

99 Problems is trash.

Last edited:
I dont think anyone is giving Rubin a pass, it just seems like people (not just here) question why he gets so such a royal treatment within hip-hop and the only thing that gets mentioned is 99 problems when he's done alot more. If he's out here acting crazy or breaking law then he deserves what ever is coming to him. I cant even blame Em for working with him when he's such a historical figure within music, especially towards Em' s age group

just watched the Joe Budden drink champs ep again

**** funny as hell

I forgot about befuddled

alotta this stuff is even funnier now fully understanding joes sense of humor

I noticed over the past couple of months he has everything on Apple Music now. I was wondering when he was going to do that. He can make some money since he owns his catalog.

Last edited:
Mal is on it today. Son’s tight he didn’t get to go to Sean’s house while Joe and Rory won’t shut up about it. :lol:

This ***** Mal said “you can’t cuff something that ain’t yours. That’s kidnapping!”

I’m ROLLIN :rofl:

Joe: hits the “New Rory and Mawww” button
Mal: Yeah. That’s right. Hit that **** again. Put some reverb on that ****!
“N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-new Rory and Mawwww”

SON. :rofl:

This ***** Mal said “you can’t cuff something that ain’t yours. That’s kidnapping!”

I’m ROLLIN :rofl:

Joe: hits the “New Rory and Mawww” button
Mal: Yeah. That’s right. Hit that **** again. Put some reverb on that ****!
“N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-new Rory and Mawwww”

SON. :rofl:
oooooh **** this what the kid been sayin the whole time????
i thought he was saying "new warriors NOWWWW" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom