The Combat Jack Show Thread

suavamente suavamente I haven’t peeped Flagrant 2 yet. Kaz, Schulz, and Akash had a good chemistry when they did an ep if TBI together, but I haven’t gotten on board to listen to them on a consistent basis. Is it any good?

sneakaprince sneakaprince you all throwing off my weekly rotation fam. :lol:

Steph Curry Mal when he asked, well who's his girl :stoneface:

They have great chemistry these days

Joe The Joegul was glowing. The name dropping :lol:

suavamente suavamente I haven’t peeped Flagrant 2 yet. Kaz, Schulz, and Akash had a good chemistry when they did an ep if TBI together, but I haven’t gotten on board to listen to them on a consistent basis. Is it any good?

Bro we recorded but had a technical issue. Imma holla at homie tonight and see what’s good.

one of the first eps of the joe pod i didn’t like since I started listening

had it’s moments but this one was a dud

Joe: we need a word for white people who support us

Mal: They got a word... Culture vultures

I’m watching the video now, when he said that ****, Rory looked mad hurt. Hahahahaha

I agree with Mal, **** are **** unless it’s your wife. Treat her different but treat the rest like ****

Last edited:

yeah it's not bad... they get a lil Knick homer-y at times but it's worth a weekly listen

I’m watching the video now, when he said that ****, Rory looked mad hurt. Hahahahaha

I agree with Mal, **** are **** unless it’s your wife. Treat her different but treat the rest like ****

don’t have to treat em like s*** but they def don’t get all the benefits of a main

if your main is a hellcat all the others are in vallet mode

Wait, I don’t listen to Drake or stream music. He got 19 mil from apple supposedly and they think he’s underpaid?!?!? Most rappers aren’t getting 19 mil for four albums from a label. I don’t see how he’s underpaid if that’s what he actually got, that’s a lot of money. Half that music wasn’t Apple exclusives and the Apple exclusives were available online for free. I would love to see the numbers Drake has brought to Apple. Are they saying people got Apple Music just to get Drake’s music because that doesn’t sound realistic to me.

I thought they were gonna have a long discussion and now they talking basketball. Smh

Wait, I don’t listen to Drake or stream music. He got 19 mil from apple supposedly and they think he’s underpaid?!?!? Most rappers aren’t getting 19 mil for four albums from a label. I don’t see how he’s underpaid if that’s what he actually got, that’s a lot of money. Half that music wasn’t Apple exclusives and the Apple exclusives were available online for free. I would love to see the numbers Drake has brought to Apple. Are they saying people got Apple Music just to get Drake’s music because that doesn’t sound realistic to me.

I thought they were gonna have a long discussion and now they talking basketball. Smh

When you're probably bringing in a billion dollars to a company, 19 million very well is just crumbs.

Your underestimating just how much a top tier celebrity does for a brand. Drake is the biggest streaming artist in the world, he's ahead by 2 Billion streams (we're gonna say a HUGE portion of that is kids/teens). Because of that there are many Fans who are gonna choose Apple over Spotify/Tidal simply because that's what Drake is promoting. Things like OVO sound, videos, commercials, exclusive songs for a week etc etc are certainly a factor in helping people make their choice in streaming.

You add in the fact that he is simply affiliated with the brand & it gives it a "cool factor" for a lot of kids, who you want to grow into adult consumers for your company. 19 Million seems like A lot for an artist, but he's a full brand & for the amount of attention he helps bring there He should get a bigger percentage.

Hell if you Ask Nike & Reebok about giving Kanye & Pharrell a bigger percentage, i bet they would rethink it heavily. Letting those two go to Adidas has Skyrocketed there stock in a few years

How is Drake bringing that much money in?

You guys are saying he’s getting people to sign up for Apple Music? How else? I don’t understand how he’s bringing all this money. I can’t see people signing up for Apple Music because Drake but I could be wrong

Moneybagg song is dumb trash. ****, flow and lyrics are stupid wack

Last edited:
Yo is Mal like this the whole ep? I'm 13 mins in and buddy def doesn't want to be there today. Joe had to ask him, what's good? Who you wanna fight? :lol:

I been seeing him defending himself since the pod dropped yesterday, ppl kept saying he sounded salty he didn't get to go to Puffs.
He def ain't jealous but son is in a mood, face all scrounged up, giving one word answers. Another NBA ***** must have knocked one of his heauxs lol.

Well they kept speaking on Miami & Puff's party while he was dealing with this weather in the Northeast. That would have anyone in a bad mood.

He pepped up when they brought up the Kardashian ****. :lol:

DRF4ObQWkAAZLql

:rofl: :rofl: at the internet finding the Kardashian episode he popped up in.

And I thought he had a good point on the cuffing topic. Some dudes will perpetually flex like they don’t feel nothing for these broads, yet they’ll get upset when another dude “likes” a picture. That’s wild to me. You can’t front like these **** is for everybody and then get mad when everybody comes along. Accept that you had your turn and chalk it up. Berg sounded like a broad during that phone call. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom