The Combat Jack Show Thread

I’m watching the video now, when he said that ****, Rory looked mad hurt. Hahahahaha

I agree with Mal, **** are **** unless it’s your wife. Treat her different but treat the rest like ****
I mean all u really need is the p and to feel a women’s breast every now and then if we bring real

Mal was right

He definitely wanted to go. He wasn't arguing for the other dude when he heard Scrappy was there.

The random voice dropping in :lol:

I wish I saw the praying

I’m watching the video now, when he said that ****, Rory looked mad hurt. Hahahahaha

Parks dropping the awkward :lol:

I didn't know they did that after the podcast.

Rory trying to play both sides of the fence, whatever gives him a pass. ****in clown.

Joe buggin, Berg was wack for that ****. Insecure ***.

after thought was better than the actual pod ep

**** was trash, atleast the after thought summed up the trash

He pepped up when they brought up the Kardashian ****. :lol:

DRF4ObQWkAAZLql
By far the most emotion dude has ever shown.:rofl:

Thought Joe's podcast was real good this week. Ain't feel like it dragged like some times. Rory and Mal have stepped up.

Mal can discuss relationships and women, but leave sports alone

I didn't know they did that after the podcast.

Rory trying to play both sides of the fence, whatever gives him a pass. ****in clown.

Joe buggin, Berg was wack for that ****. Insecure ***.

Especially since it's obvious the chick was his side chick and not his girl. There are no rules.

I think they started it a week or two ago. I saw it in my feed.

I noticed that public figure title. I was wondering if chicks realize how hoeish that seems.

Cuff a chick because of who she is and how she looks :lol: Joe is shallow as hell. This is how he ends of up situations. Like how he moved in Kaylen the next week.

So Joe is getting dissed for stuff Mal and Rory said :lol:
Joe said things here and there, but the whole time (til the tracklist dropped) Joe seemed to be defending Em. He kinda went left after the second single talking about Em exploiting a black issue for attention.

Joe is bipolar, man. He loves Drake one day, the next hes spitting bars his neck. I'm more surprised the rest of hip hop doesn't understand that and just ignore Joe by now. He's never going to stop.:lol:

So Joe is getting dissed for stuff Mal and Rory said :lol:

I was wondering when he dissed the album.

This has to be publicity or something.

Bizarre?

Nah after he got past that he mentioned he might have to come out of retirement to go at somebody who’s been taking shots...but he wouldn’t say his name. Rory and Mal both seemed to know who he was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom