The Combat Jack Show Thread

Just turned on Drug Lords, watched Frank Lucas first and now Pablo. Frank was an idiot. Wearing that fur coat and ****. SMH

It's sort of crazy, because they actually left out stuff Pablo did in Narcos that was even crazier. Dude bombed a whole newspaper office, because they posted his mugshot after killing the dude who published it. I watched the Cali and Pablo ones also.

A lot people say Frank Lucas exaggerated his story and say that Frank Mattews was really the top guy in NY. Soon as the FBI got close to Matthews he disappeared, never got arrested or showed up dead. It's a good documentary on YouTube about him.

I heard this

Yeah, some of the **** they said about Pablo was crazy. Blowing up that office, killing the journalist. Pablo had it made for real. Should have kept those killings and crimes away from his prison and he would have been good. His ****in prison was basically a mansion. You're on house arrest in a mansion, how you **** that up is crazy. Keep making your money and then disappeared.

I've heard a lot of people say Frank Lucas likes to exaggerate and blah blah, I'm sure he does. Either way, they said they weren't really on him until he wore that six figure fur. SMH, dumb ***. I always wanted hear more about Frank getting caught again trying to sell. I want some details and info because that sounds dumb as **** by him.

These fools make so much money, enough to live on but they can't stop doing it. That ****in greed and power. If I'm making Pablo money, I'm ****in out the game and going to another country. They said he was bringing in like 188 mil a day at one point and he was popping for like 12-15 years or some ****. Why couldn't you have stopped at year 8-9 and chilled with your family?

I like this Drink Champs a lot already. Big Face adds some personality. Severance :lol:

Nore hyping up the DMX/Jay stuff. Irv said. :lol:

Told ya'll Dame rubbed a lot of people the wrong way and it wasn't just for the artist, a lot of it was mean spirited.

Dame got a lot done but many times he was wildin ...sometimes it was funny n great but alotta times I used to wonder why ain’t nobody smack the fire out him for the disrespect :lol: ...I know he was on top but still

We all know that Jay wasn’t a fan of how he was carrying stuff after a while

Dame got a lot done but many times he was wildin ...sometimes it was funny n great but alotta times I used to wonder why ain’t nobody smack the fire out him for the disrespect :lol: ...I know he was on top but still

We all know that Jay wasn’t a fan of how he was carrying stuff after a while

Yeah Dame did a lot of good but he was definitely feeding his ego a lot too.

Been slacking on Drink Champs recently, going to start with the Kane episode. I've seen Kane live twice, he still kills it onstage even at this age.

It's weird to me hearing Biggs doing interviews after never hearing him speak for years. He was always the behind scenes quiet gangster.

If Nore don't repeating the same 2 questions :lol:

An hr into the Biggs interview so far it's really a Big Face Gary interview, buddy is hilarious he's carrying the interview so far lol.

I know NORE dropped out in middle school, but the way he confidently misuses words is hilarious. He misused implicate and insinuate within a few minutes of each other. He reminds me of Omar Epps in the Program. :lol:

And as much slander that EFN gets he got the ball rolling with the Kane interview had **** flowing from the beginning of Kane's career and NORE jumped in and wanted to jump to how immediately to how Kane met Jay. :lol: :smh:

I heard about that. I think it’s called Chapo’s Tunnel or something.

I’m definitely trying to peep that joint also. Depending on what additions content they’re putting out, this might be the year Tidal f’s around and gets me to subscribe. :lol:

nore had big face drop thru on the low cause he knows biggs super laid back with the answers and not too wordy

I had already saw biggs vlad interview so I knew how it would go but so far the drink champs joint ain’t bad...I’m early in the ep tho

Back
Top Bottom