The Combat Jack Show Thread

The Charlamagne comments :stoneface:

Trying to blame it on Andrew.

So they pretty much said because some dudes do it, it's cool. She was 15. That's illegal and sick.

Son. I’m dead *** in tears.

They called that n**** and boo’d em. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fam :rofl:

I'm glad I was in the car for that :rofl:

Safaree really answered the phone, what's the deals after Joe says naw, he's cornier than me :lol:

And Safaree has a horrible voice for rap. But it's still funny how Nicki did nothing for him. And her comments to the chick she DM'd. She literally put nobody on with all her success and fame. Teach you how to be rich :lol:

People gotta stop making excuses for this Azelia chick. The ***** is crazy and likes drama. How much do we need to see to say this is who shorty is? It's a lot of messy people in the world, she ain't the only one.

Mal was caping hard for AB. I don't get it. She went past the level of people excusing her actions a long time ago. This isn't anything new with her. How can you say she isn't crazy and it's just her and her level of success. Most people don't succeed in music and don't react like she does.

Mal was caping hard for AB. I don't get it. She went past the level of people excusing her actions a long time ago. This isn't anything new with her. How can you say she isn't crazy and it's just her and her level of success. Most people don't succeed in music and don't react like she does.
see but theres other things though
like the thing at russell crowe house
wasnt she justified in going off
wasnt just her acting crazy

Just heard Faith say that Puff sold the Bad Boy masters to atlantic records, I did not know that. I would think he would keep that ****.

Just heard Faith say that Puff sold the Bad Boy masters to atlantic records, I did not know that. I would think he would keep that ****.
Ain’t nobody want no biggie masters
They useless
Even the songs worth having
Have samples from og artists so they getting the money
His discography aged like milk
I mean let’s call a spade a spade
Loon album ain’t worth that much in publishing
He finessed Atlantic imo

Ain’t nobody want no biggie masters
They useless
Even the songs worth having
Have samples from og artists so they getting the moneyHis discography aged like milk
I mean let’s call a spade a spade
Loon album ain’t worth that much in publishing
He finessed Atlantic imo
You make a good point about the samples but you out your damn mind saying Big's catalog aged bad. :lol: Was JUST bumping Life After Death.

The Charlamagne comments :stoneface:

Trying to blame it on Andrew.

So they pretty much said because some dudes do it, it's cool. She was 15. That's illegal and sick.

I'm glad I was in the car for that :rofl:

Safaree really answered the phone, what's the deals after Joe says naw, he's cornier than me :lol:

And Safaree has a horrible voice for rap. But it's still funny how Nicki did nothing for him. And her comments to the chick she DM'd. She literally put nobody on with all her success and fame. Teach you how to be rich :lol:

HUH?

Dudes literally said if he's actually a rapist he deserves everything that's coming to him, what else would you like them to do :lol:

Back
Top Bottom