The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yea, I turned it off as soon as dude say "So when you cheated on me" :lol:

Ain't here for all that. Pretty sure it was entertaining live, though.
There isn't enough cringing for this man.

People throwing away their dignity and self respect for laughs.:lol::smh:

One moment Nore is done with rap, and then he starts concentrating on music.

The pod has suffered with the food show and him trying to do music again

haven't even watched the food show
orlisened to the pod in MONTHS
what channel food show come on
and is it good

I liked this song and probably 3-4 other songs. A few songs were AWFUL but it's whatever. He knows what he's doing. Not trying to drop a classic, trying to make some money off his popularity.

Dude is really trying to come with the I misspoke on the podcast. I'd have more respect and believe him more if he said I exaggerated or lied for entertainment purposes.

CTG just dropped a TBI episode today, glad Shulz wasn't on the show because the guest he had was spittin some good info about black men and black women relationships and Shulz would've just f_ the whole vibe up with his fragile white male, women hating logic

CTG just dropped a TBI episode today, glad Shulz wasn't on the show because the guest he had was spittin some good info about black men and black women relationships and Shulz would've just f_ the whole vibe up with his fragile white male, women hating logic
Probably intentional that he wasn’t
But I ain’t listening to that ****
**** cthagod

This popped up

I found it funny

First, because he got the Roc Nation paper plane hat.

I'm never rude to people who handle my food.

Them people definitely been in CTG's ear. He been on some real damage control. He's been hiding his wife for years and the first time people hear from her is when you need her to help clear your name.

I'm not sure what's weird about his wife coming to her husbands aide, especially when the story on the podast being highlighted was about her

I'm not sure what's weird about his wife coming to her husbands aide, especially when the story on the podast being highlighted was about her

First time you bring your wife outta hiding to help you cuz you said some wild stuff is not a good look. Next he gon be on some show with his family showing he's a great family man. PR 101.

Choke No Joke interviewed shorty, but Charlamagne squashed that and is trying to put pressure on him to make sure he doesn't release it. IMO Charlamagne is responding like a guilty man. If he didn't do it, he'd let her tell her side so the public can determine what's what and if her story sounds truthful.

Damn, bruh had to ASK for silverware and his orange juice.

One at a time. :lol:. Table empty as hell so you can easily tell he doesn't have ****.

And when don't they bring you your drink before your meal.

Just dropped off the food and didn't ask if he needed anything else and jet. I would have walked off and left the food there. I have a temper with dumb **** and I wouldn't have wanted to cause a scene and be the angry black man.

Choke No Joke interviewed shorty, but Charlamagne squashed that and is trying to put pressure on him to make sure he doesn't release it. IMO Charlamagne is responding like a guilty man. If he didn't do it, he'd let her tell her side so the public can determine what's what and if her story sounds truthful.

One at a time. :lol:. Table empty as hell so you can easily tell he doesn't have ****.

And when don't they bring you your drink before your meal.

Just dropped off the food and didn't ask if he needed anything else and jet. I would have walked off and left the food there. I have a temper with dumb **** and I wouldn't have wanted to cause a scene and be the angry black man.

My Guy WHAT??

I know you ain't rocking with charlamagne at all but that's a ridiculous statement.. He's admitting guilt because he doesn't want to let out a story in the public of a crime he claims he didn't commit & wasn't found guilty of?

Who the **** says i know i didn't rape that Woman, but let me go ahead & let her publicly accuse me of that crime so she could "tell her side". Dude was a young broke black man in the South Carolina law system at the time, No DNA of his was found, he willfully submitted to giving up blood & DNA examples. There's A lot of actions that aim towards him not being involved, yet you think he's wrong for trying to stop a woman LITERALLY accusing him of rape on a public forum

Back
Top Bottom