The Combat Jack Show Thread

What are they talking about Charlemagne and Spanish Fly (Black Rob song) I'm assuming. Anyone know? One second they sounded like Char sounds real guilty and dirty but then they kept getting away from it.

Joe and Mal podcast only next week....I'll be tuning in EARLY.

Safaree Dyckman song was kinda hard.

Thought it was weak as **** Rap Radar crying about them not talking about the Will Smith interview. Who cares, that's not their business. That's like that weak ****, you didn't post my album on IG?!? **** that. They're too old for that ****.

Why would you ask a question like that in public and why would you answer that?

see but theres other things though
like the thing at russell crowe house
wasnt she justified in going off
wasnt just her acting crazy

It's always everyone else but her. But she's the one who stays getting involved in drama.
Much less all the twitter rants and melt downs she does.

Then her attacking all black men because of some dudes on Wild N Out.

They don't want her either. And she is unattractive.

and the funny thing is she's the first one to call someone a racoon, but she is the first one to throw us and black women under the bus publicly.

Mannnnn

Keeping it a buck...

Boo’ing Safaree live on the podcast might be the funniest podcast moment we got all year. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dog :rofl:

Ain’t nobody want no biggie masters
They useless
Even the songs worth having
Have samples from og artists so they getting the money
His discography aged like milk

and you talked about Hahahaha Hahahaha hot takes :lol:

Biggie's flow is still flawless and stacks up with what is put out today. The production is even still good. I listened to Life After Death a couple of days ago.

I listen to Life After Death way more than I listen to Ready to Die. I play LAD a lot.

Puff filthy rich and a snake so I'm assuming this is a good move for him to sell. I'm shocked but he knows way more than I know about this topic.

What are they talking about Charlemagne and Spanish Fly (Black Rob song) I'm assuming. Anyone know? One second they sounded like Char sounds real guilty and dirty but then they kept getting away from it.

Joe and Mal podcast only next week....I'll be tuning in EARLY.

Safaree Dyckman song was kinda hard.

Thought it was weak as **** Rap Radar crying about them not talking about the Will Smith interview. Who cares, that's not their business. That's like that weak ****, you didn't post my album on IG?!? **** that. They're too old for that ****.

Why would you ask a question like that in public and why would you answer that?
Nah i think imani prolly gonna join them

Son is on my wall of s*** I'll continue to say regardless.

I gotta give a nah son, chill at least once a week still to these lil young knuckleheads out here.

Fam is there too.

IMO slang words only go out when a certain segment of our population start saying them. Son never became popular enough.

or when dweebs start saying it. Like when all the Mobb Deep and QB stans started saying dun and doing the dun language thing. They played it out.

Now I cringe when I hear deadass.

Listening to the Keo episode of Talkitecture (new Dallas Penn podcast). If you like graffiti, I suggest checking it out. For those that don't know, Keo's a graff writer, one of the earliest White rappers and he also designed DOOM's original mask. Can't stand this Barker Yeezus (whatever dude's name is) but his question spawned a good breakdown of graff and street art by Keo. Keo also talks about the history of 5 Pointz and the settlement.

Last edited:
IMO slang words only go out when a certain segment of our population start saying them. Son never became popular enough.

or when dweebs start saying it. Like when all the Mobb Deep and QB stans started saying dun and doing the dun language thing. They played it out.

Now I cringe when I hear deadass.

Son and Dawg are here to stay. White people never figured out how to execute those words.

Mans in the red knew damn well that’s his baby lol , just trying to get some oohs and ahhs. Tried to play his bm for some laughs smh.

First couple wildn. Ain’t no way in hell im asking that at all, damn sure not in front of an audience lol

Last edited:
Looks like no show today

but Joe is on Van's Red Pill

They talk about Charlamagne. Van is continuing the false narrative DNA exonerated him. No it didn't. :lol:

I watched that full Truth or Truth ****. I'm good, I can't watch them live. Rory making the wackest jokes and the crowd is quiet most of the time. Joe saying dumb **** cause he feeling himself. The latina and guy in the red shirt seemed fake as ****, trying to get attention and ****.

I watched that full Truth or Truth ****. I'm good, I can't watch them live. Rory making the wackest jokes and the crowd is quiet most of the time. Joe saying dumb **** cause he feeling himself. The latina and guy in the red shirt seemed fake as ****, trying to get attention and ****.

Yea, I turned it off as soon as dude say "So when you cheated on me" :lol:

Ain't here for all that. Pretty sure it was entertaining live, though.

Back
Top Bottom