The Combat Jack Show Thread

Dudes need to up their troll game :lol:

One cant share an opinion without being considered a troll :smh:

This thread used to be about hip hop podcast right? That is what The Combat Jack podcast was all about. There is a podcast thread in the General forum where y'all can gossip about celebs and current social issues.

And yes I understand when you go to jail you are basically dead to the outside world, but Tax was on his way. IMO he was on the verge of crossing over to the mainstream in a big way. I would of imagined his arrest and current situation and case would be more of a story, but I guess people cared less about him then they let on.

One cant share an opinion without being considered a troll :smh:

This thread used to be about hip hop podcast right? That is what The Combat Jack podcast was all about. There is a podcast thread in the General forum where y'all can gossip about celebs and current social issues.

And yes I understand when you go to jail you are basically dead to the outside world, but Tax was on his way. IMO he was on the verge of crossing over to the mainstream in a big way. I would of imagined his arrest and current situation and case would be more of a story, but I guess people cared less about him then they let on.

What did you ever add to this thread :stoneface:

noshoegame

**** Charlemagne regardless. Especially if he's guilty

I found it funny how they started it with DNA cleared him.

Charlamagne keeps getting his friends to say that.

In the paper work and even the response they sent regarding the case they just didn't find anything in the rape kit and they only tested for specific things. It never mentions a DNA test. It wasn't continued due to her not wanting to proceed.

I'm getting tired of Parks and Rory acting like they dont know who Joe be talking about. You a damn lie if you don't know who boonk is

The Joe conversation was funny. Because I was kind of confused by Rory saying Joe. I was like Joe is on Nore's album, I only knew of Fat Joe. Then I was like, oh, Fat Joe. Then I was thinking about that Not The Average Joe song as they started discussing it.

And that whole Ross/50 catalog and who's is better shouldn't have even been a discussion. It's like having a discussion if you want to have a career like Chris Johnson or Frank Gore. it should have been obvious to Joe from the beginning. You're still listening to 50 from 15 years ago. You're listening to Ross from 10 years ago, 5 and current Ross. You anticipate hearing a Ross project.

Joe Budden thought Racks on Racks came out in 2004 :rofl:

I literally tune out everything Joe has to say when it comes to topics related to the South. :lol:

That whole discussion was awkward.

Thinking Tyga did it. Thinking Tyga has been around since 2004/2007.

They really needed to edit it out.

Half way through it's like they realize the video is fake or someone in the room told them. And they try to play it off like they knew that really wasn't Flex. Plus when Mouse was playing swag surfing he was joking Flex. They didn't even watch the whole video.

They could have had that Flex discussion and about respect without discussing the Mouse part.

I'm getting tired of Parks and Rory acting like they dont know who Joe be talking about. You a damn lie if you don't know who boonk is

It's possible. I try to avoid clown online characters and don't even click on them. I haven't watched a video of his in a mad long time. I saw the hospital pic and saw he had locs. That's how long it's been. I just learn enough about them to avoid clicking on them if anyone sends me anything by them.

Like Mouse Jones, I know of him. But I know enough of him to avoid him.

You know how you're garbage

You were a rebounder playing basketball. You're just out there for picks and rebounding.

Not even a playmaker where you set others up for success. A rebounder. It's not even like Joe is 6'7 like Draymond or Rodman.

Joe aka Dennis Rodman. :lol:

I dont follow 90% of these ******. They just appear. I cant see nobody not knowing who dude is if you got an ig :lol:

You know how ig works right? All these pages repost the same ***** and people. Dude has been everywhere since he annoyed his way to where he is. Even rap pages post him. Theres also this thing called an explore page.

That ain't the point dawg. It's so much BS out here, unless you clicking all these _'s vids and **** you not gonna remember who's who. Then again I don't live on IG, only time I'm on there is for the girls and to see if certain rappers dropping snippets and new music.

Back
Top Bottom