The Combat Jack Show Thread

I wouldn’t necessarily say CTG is acting guilty. He’s got a lot of stuff to lose and in the current day and age where the court of public opinion’s sentiment carries a lot of weight, I can at least fathom why dude is trying to silence this once and for all.

Also, you have to take a look at people’s motives for moving the way they do. It’s obvious that CTG has been doing a lot to make sure this goes away, and even understandable since we know he has a lot to lose. But it’s also important that we take a close look at the people who are trying to give this story a platform. First Star, who clearly cared little for the victim’s ordeal, and now Choke no Joke, another people who’s on bad terms with CTG.

I’m not taking away from shorty’s claims, because ultimately none of us will know for sure what went down, and it’s important for victims like her to have a platform to speak out, but we should definitely pay attention to a) how all of this is coming out, b) the people who are presenting the story, and c) the way they speak/interact with the victim. Choke no Joke and Star are two people who can easily be thought of as individuals wanting to see CTG black listed more than they want justice (if it were not already properly served) for Jessica Reid.

My Guy WHAT??

I know you ain't rocking with charlamagne at all but that's a ridiculous statement.. He's admitting guilt because he doesn't want to let out a story in the public of a crime he claims he didn't commit & wasn't found guilty of?

Who the **** says i know i didn't rape that Woman, but let me go ahead & let her publicly accuse me of that crime so she could "tell her side". Dude was a young broke black man in the South Carolina law system at the time, No DNA of his was found, he willfully submitted to giving up blood & DNA examples. There's A lot of actions that aim towards him not being involved, yet you think he's wrong for trying to stop a woman LITERALLY accusing him of rape on a public forum

Yes, because it comes back to what are you hiding. Because everything you said numerous times were lies? For 17 years he's been preaching living your truth. Nobody asked him about his past, he volunteered it. In the process he's been lying the whole time. That's why he's trying to stop her story.

I wouldn’t necessarily say CTG is acting guilty. He’s got a lot of stuff to lose and in the current day and age where the court of public opinion’s sentiment carries a lot of weight, I can at least fathom why dude is trying to silence this once and for all.

Also, you have to take a look at people’s motives for moving the way they do. It’s obvious that CTG has been doing a lot to make sure this goes away, and even understandable since we know he has a lot to lose. But it’s also important that we take a close look at the people who are trying to give this story a platform. First Star, who clearly cared little for the victim’s ordeal, and now Choke no Joke, another people who’s on bad terms with CTG.

I’m not taking away from shorty’s claims, because ultimately none of us will know for sure what went down, and it’s important for victims like her to have a platform to speak out, but we should definitely pay attention to a) how all of this is coming out, b) the people who are presenting the story, and c) the way they speak/interact with the victim. Choke no Joke and Star are two people who can easily be thought of as individuals wanting to see CTG black listed more than they want justice (if it were not already properly served) for Jessica Reid.

Nobody else is investigating it or trying to do anything about it because of Charlamagne's numerous connections.

From all the gossip sites like the shade room, bossip or media takeout. Nothing. TMZ. Nothing. That's not a coincidence.

Hot 97 isn't touching it.

So it's down to Star and Choke.

Fam. Come on. Choke no joke literally just wrote that he had FULL knowledge of a 30 year old man raping a 12 year old girl. Son is in that same post praising himself for NOT going to authorities (as if aiding in the rape of a 12 year old pales in comparison to snitching), and suggesting that it was consensual since the 12 year old girl was allegedly okay with it. If that’s the person who you’re relying on to present an UNBIASED recollection of what allegedly happened... not much to duscuss.

It’s important for her to have her story told, and it’s also important for CTG to address discrepancies.

But it’s also important that we exercise restraint when it comes to burning someone at the stake over an allegation, the same way we are careful not to villlainize a victim.

Yes, because it comes back to what are you hiding. Because everything you said numerous times were lies? For 17 years he's been preaching living your truth. Nobody asked him about his past, he volunteered it. In the process he's been lying the whole time. That's why he's trying to stop her story.

Fam, you just full on accused that man of lying when you have no first hand knowledge of the situation. Not even gon hold you, this is exactly why he’s trying to put this to bed. Because that sort of thinking is dangerous, and with this social media **** it goes largely unchecked to the point people may end up facing real life consequences for something they possibly didn’t do.

Nobody else is investigating it or trying to do anything about it because of Charlamagne's numerous connections.

From all the gossip sites like the shade room, bossip or media takeout. Nothing. TMZ. Nothing. That's not a coincidence.

Hot 97 isn't touching it.

So it's down to Star and Choke.

There not covering it because legally all the documents are out there, Test were done, reports are out, convictions were done & the Court has determined there is no reason to reopen the case. What should they report on exactly? a he say she say story that has already played out in court?

What it really seems like is that YOU believe the alleged victims story & want to see Charlamagne publicly roasted as a Rapist despite no factors proving that he is.

Fam, you just full on accused that man of lying when you have no first hand knowledge of the situation. Not even gon hold you, this is exactly why he’s trying to put this to bed. Because that sort of thinking is dangerous, and with this social media **** it goes largely unchecked to the point people may end up facing real life consequences for something they possibly didn’t do.

He did lie. The paper work is out there. What he pled too is out there.

His comments are out there.

I saw her initial interview with Star.

I have plenty of proof.

So he didn't lie about his age?
He didn't lie about the length of his probation? How do you mix up two or three months with three years?

Do you know the details?

There not covering it because legally all the documents are out there, Test were done, reports are out, convictions were done & the Court has determined there is no reason to reopen the case. What should they report on exactly? a he say she say story that has already played out in court?

What it really seems like is that YOU believe the alleged victims story & want to see Charlamagne publicly roasted as a Rapist despite no factors proving that he is.

They're not covering it just like Faux News doesn't cover anything negative about Agent Orange.

You can't be that naive.

Is it sketchy that he wasn’t truthful about his age, or the amount of time he served on probation? 100%. And again, he needs to address this inconsistencies in his story.

But neither of those things add up enough for me to call the ***** a rapist. You have to realize how wild that sounds. :lol:

They're not covering it just like Faux News doesn't cover anything negative about Agent Orange.

You can't be that naive.

Except, The story was literally posted & covered on every single website you posted :lol:. They Covered the facts & all the documents that came out.

You are asking them to Interview & give a public forum to a woman to accuse Charlamagne of raping her despite ALL court documents leaning towards him not being involved. You are basically asking that these companies beg to be sued

Is it sketchy that he wasn’t truthful about his age, or the amount of time he served on probation? 100%. And again, he needs to address this inconsistencies in his story.

But neither of those things add up enough for me to call the ***** a rapist. You have to realize how wild that sounds. :lol:

I didn't call him a rapist

I called him a liar

and he's acting like a guilty person

The same way R Kelly acted when he said, ummm when we are talking teenage exactly how old are we talking.

Except, The story was literally posted & covered on every single website you posted :lol:. They Covered the facts & all the documents that came out.

You are asking them to Interview & give a public forum to a woman to accuse Charlamagne of raping her despite ALL court documents leaning towards him not being involved. You are basically asking that these companies beg to be sued

So real media outlets didn't give a voice to some of the women who accused Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Bret Rattner?

So real media outlets didn't give a voice to some of the women who accused Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Bret Rattner?

Those were literally dozens of women & they were new revelation never tried in court, so there was definitely more to report. A lot of those reports actually led to new charges being filed.... that isn't the case with Charlamagne, we've seen how the case played out in court & it was an even playing field where he wasn't in a position to use money/connections to influence the case

Naw fam if a story is false especially about rape then you stop it from coming out. You can’t let the people decide what’s true because the lie is more entertaining. Some people will see or hear about that post on their timeline and just agree that he did it. Not to mention people usually want to side with the victim no matter what

If a chick said you raped her , you just going to be like “ok get your story out shorty, I’ll tell Mine later” ?

Naw fam if a story is false especially about rape then you stop it from coming out. You can’t let the people decide what’s true because the lie is more entertaining. Some people will see or hear about that post on their timeline and just agree that he did it. Not to mention people usually want to side with the victim no matter what

If a chick said you raped her , you just going to be like “ok get your story out shorty, I’ll tell Mine later” ?

No, if you're famous they side with the celebrity.

And how do you stop a story you gave? He's the one who has been flapping his jaws for the past decade about it. Nobody would have known about it.

They're even going after his previous interviews. Like in his Charlie Baltimore interview he talks about spanish fly and drugging women.

And they're always lies until what point? Harvey Wenstein will probably still tell you he's innocent.

A good podcast I listen to is

I used to listen to them as The Basketball Friends

On Tuesday's it's all the black guys(Amin Hassan from ESPN, Black Tray, Wos, Kev The Barber) on the network

Black to Black

It replaced my Drink Champs a while ago for Tuesday's.

I remember when this thread was about hip hop.

Also, anyone else notice how fast Taxstone fallen off the face of the earth after getting locked up? I have not even heard his name mentioned in the past 3-4 months. This guy was the king of urban podcast not that long ago and as soon as he was no longer a valuable commodity everyone jumped ship quick!

Also, anyone else notice how fast Taxstone fallen off the face of the earth after getting locked up? I have not even heard his name mentioned in the past 3-4 months. This guy was the king of urban podcast not that long ago and as soon as he was no longer a valuable commodity everyone jumped ship quick!
what happens when u go to jail :lol:
plus he cant do nothing while in there
so of course
his name aint gonna be ringing
hopefully his "friends"
have continued to hold him down

I remember when this thread was about hip hop.

What are you talking about? Who are you?

Back
Top Bottom