The Combat Jack Show Thread

I wonder what Westside and Conway feel. Is Em touring? Is he taking his artist on tour?

Em has nothing to say and he came with the same ol marketing ploy of attacking popular people to gain interest.

That's how I felt listening to Jay with Magna Carta and Watch The Throne. Does he have anything to say anymore. Then he released 4:44.

I forgot Yelawolf was over there. And the bad thing about all of this is Paul is at Def Jam and he built what?

Nah he was saying he knows about some **** that happened to Envy at Hampton.

Joe went on too much about him dissing Em and he would kill him. I really wanted to hear them talk about the album.

Well????
What happened to envy at Hampton???

Being that Envy is light skin and the way he is, he probably wanted to be a Kappa.

I imagine Paul Rosenberg, Bizarre and possibly 50. Maybe Denaun/Mr. Porter.

I'm expecting to see the Bizarre instagram live clip making threats at Joe on his iPhone 5 tonight.

I feel like Crooked missed the whole point in the beginning

And Joe 100% has dissed tracks for Em in the truck:lol:

Yeah I'm on board with the fact that all Rory sleepers sound the ******* same

The problem with Joe is his own words from just a year ago undercuts the stuff he's saying now. He was praising Em to the high heavens. Telling everybody he really knows Em, him and Em have personal conversations and all that but now it's "Me and Drake are closer than me and Em". :lol:

And what was Joe's expectations signing to Shady? He really thought they was gonna blow? Their style of rap was not what the masses wanted to hear anymore. When lyrical hip hop was hot none of them dudes was stars anyway. You can't compare y'all signing to Shady to Meek signing with Ross.

Joe is mad incoherent to me lol the pod was a let down from his beef with Em perspective

I was more interested in the smoke Rory and Mal had for CTG and envy

I think Mal was backpedaling tho on his comments about TBC he didn't say nothing about impact from what I recall he said they gonna be gone! TBC is still more culturally impactful and I would go as far to say they have the most impact from a platform perspective than any hip hop media right now... We gonna look back on this time and say that their run was a legendary moment in hip hop and black culture

But TBI is definitely gonna end soon lol they been rocky since Shulz started going alt right. He's literally ruining the show lol

Side note I think CTG should just do a solo podcast like the one he did last week with Pardison the music in between the convo was a dope set up

Yeah, Joe be all over the place with his rants. He had good point in there but the **** is a mess. The whole time I was listening to him the main thing I was thinking was "So you was being fake about your friendship with Em all this time".

i told cats schultz was using ctg to set himself up for some fox news type sh*t

I took mal saying it’s over as their impact was over when he originally said it

it’s true for the most part

you see how corny the breakfast club is when you listen to the show in full, not just the interviews...it’s trash

One of them mentioned that that ice cream roll out before. And this is who's running Def Jam :lol:

Mal went for the jugular when he talked about good shows don't get canceled :rofl:

Rory's fake angry voice is funny. Envy dapping him up when he saw him in person is funny though. Why not discuss it first.

Yeah, Joe be all over the place with his rants. He had good point in there but the **** is a mess. The whole time I was listening to him the main thing I was thinking was "So you was being fake about your friendship with Em all this time".

I never heard him act like him and Em was cool and friends. I think some of you took that out of the song.

He never talked about Em like he did Royce and Crook. He almost never mentioned Em on the show.

He mentioned it as far as seeing his whole career and both of them having addiction issues in common.

i told cats schultz was using ctg to set himself up for some fox news type sh*t

I took mal saying it’s over as their impact was over when he originally said it

it’s true for the most part

you see how corny the breakfast club is when you listen to the show in full, not just the interviews...it’s trash

I think they're getting less big interviews, and a lot of people aren't reliant on radio anymore just from a selling yourself standpoint(Beyonce, Jay, Rihanna, Drake...)

The biggest people is someone like Puff who likes doing it to promote himself.

I gotta disagree with the breakfast club slander because it’s still the go to place for people in the culture.

Also the range of guests they have on there, it’s the only show doing that.

Most superstars are not doing interviews at all in this day, but when they do they get them on there .

If Em releases a diss record, I wonder what he's going to say about Rory and Mal.

The Breakfast Club has a nice variety of guests and CTG is the heart of the show. Envy and Yee aren't that interesting. Well, Drunk Yee is interesting tho.

Yeah joe never implied he and em were friends. He respected him on an emcee level.

Back
Top Bottom