The Combat Jack Show Thread

Nah he was saying he knows about some **** that happened to Envy at Hampton.

Joe went on too much about him dissing Em and he would kill him. I really wanted to hear them talk about the album.
Well????
What happened to envy at Hampton???

mgk took the need out of joe replying

won’t be as impressive now although it’ll still be talked about

I think Mero doesn't like Em now but you can tell that at some point he was a fan. He seemed to know a lot about D12 even though he was trying to play it off like he didn't know their names.

Ya'll dudes gotta realize that people are using business minds first, Joe played this perfectly... he gave Em an hour of talk, he's gonna get a lot of traction off that already for this week. he basically Trying to create the narrative that Em is using his podcast & name for clout (What A Time), so if Em does Respond.... what a better way to bring in this Spotify deal by getting into a full rap battle with Eminem... While having about three shows discussing hiphop. Unlimited content for him, especially when there's a portion of hiphop ready to try & get Em out of here.

Joe has learned a lot through the years & is manipulating his new found relevance to his advantage

The problem with Joe rapping again is if that **** ain’t fire he’s gonna get it from all angles considering how critical he’s been to everybody else. Might even lose some of his juice as a music/culture commentator.

I think he gotta play one side of the fence and stay there unless there’s big money or publicity to be had in responding.

He said it best, it's corny to say what you're going to do. I think he will release a diss but like dude said above, it's going to be part of the Spotify rollout.

Speaking of which, I don't listen to Budden's podcast that often. What's happening with the video? Revolt taking it over?

Yeah Joe doesnt NEED to respond but itll be great if he did. He did enough as is through the podcast.

Meh I want a Track. Em supposedly dropping a track responding to MGK so I’m praying he mentions Joe.

Also interested in who else Joe going to shoot at , he said it’s a few ****** and not just em .

Only person that comes to mind is Big Sean cause he seems to hate him + Detroit and idk who else lol

I rememeber not the podcast before he was saying 1 person could make him come out of retirement and he’s waiting on him.

Last edited:
The pod was cool, but I’m sitting here tripping about Mal and Joe talking about eating mayo.I don’t know too many black people that eat that **** aside from putting in tuna/chicken/potato salad. But it’s funny all the food Mal says he’s disgusted by, this ***** out here eating mayo :lol: **** is disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom