The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe finally has the brand firing on all cylinders and now wants to join that trash again :smh:

Two podcasts a week have been a success in my opinion. Nothing has changed. It's only oversaturation if you watching everything. Nobody is watching Love and Hip Hop here.

Speak for yourself. It's a trash guilty pleasure of mine :lol:

I guess he's giving himself more content for the podcasts though. Mona mus have thrown the major bag at them.

the love and hip hip content kn the podcast has always been A1 tho. I'm looking forward to that much

Watch him pivot hard like he did with Drake. Love & Hip Hop is going to be the greatest thing in the world once he's back on it.

It'll be interesting though, they can get behind the scene footage of SOTC since Remy is also on the show

On breakfast club he basically alluded to Cyn doing it and he will pop up here and there. I doubt He’s a full character on the show

This is why Joe didn't like the love and hip hop line on J. Cole's "1985", It all makes sense now. I like Joe but he's such a flip flopper when it comes to anything that can benefit him SMH.

You could tell Joe/Cyn were going to do it when he mentioned going to Mona's for a cookout. And I think one time she called while they were doing the pod.

It makes sense when you hear Joe mention Cyn did music. It's probably to get her hot again with the hosting gigs. She's been pretty much a stay at home mom fashionova instagram chick for a minute.

Joe's getting crazy bags right now.

You could tell Joe/Cyn were going to do it when he mentioned going to Mona's for a cookout. And I think one time she called while they were doing the pod.

It makes sense when you hear Joe mention Cyn did music. It's probably to get her hot again with the hosting gigs. She's been pretty much a stay at home mom fashionova instagram chick for a minute.

Joe's getting crazy bags right now.
yaeh but it seems like he thotting himself out now

Joe has said it for like 2-3 years now they've been trying to get him back on the show. He said he would if the money was right so I'm assuming they gotta nice payday.

I can't front, I used to watch the NY joint for the broads but my cousin got me on the other shows. I be watching Florida and Hollywood Love and Hip Hop, SMH. Shows are so trash but I can't stop watching them.

Dudes be acting ashamed to say they watch lahh. :lol:

I don't give a ****. If something is entertaining it's entertaining. I watched a couple of episodes of Hollywood then stopped cuz the cast was boring. I watched Miami for Trina and Trick funny as hell.

I don't give a ****. If something is entertaining it's entertaining. I watched a couple of episodes of Hollywood then stopped cuz the cast was boring. I watched Miami for Trina and Trick funny as hell.

My one complaints about the LHH franchises is that Mona needs to trim the fat on most of the regular.

Yandy been reaching for a story line for 3 seasons now. It's sad to watch at this point. She needs to pop up every once in a while like Rich Dollarz does, she's a waste of screen time.

Mimi is another one that can go. Her story line is getting herself involved in Stevie J's life. Mimi the Maid needs a job and to stop pretending she's a lesbian for screen time

I definitely watched New York for the storylines, and I don’t care what you ****** think. **** was hilarious.:lol:

Yandy chocolate hershey bar self
wow.png

Watched maybe 5 minutes total of the regular show and always end up turning it off :sick: I don’t know how y’all do it. Just looks like bad acting

I will say tho, I’ve watched an entire Atlanta reunion show, the joint where Joselyn wrecked some girl in the staircase and Stevie J pump faked on Benzino, and I think Young Joc was tellin the story of how he got his finger broke by some chick? That **** was hilarious :lol:

Outside of the reunions it looks like a soap opera with terrible actors

Back
Top Bottom