The Combat Jack Show Thread

Been saying change the thread title for years, should be Hip Hop podcast or some **** but some people want to keep it the same.

bruh combat aint been talked about in years in this thread
only time he was talked about recently
was when he died
and his ex wife thotting up the place

I didn’t listen to the Akon but the DJ Marley Marl episode is really good. I stopped it least three times or so to revisit music they were talking about.

Man...this Marley Mal joint is great NORE actually letting him speak :lol:.

I’ve made a mental note to check out some of the **** he was speaking about since I was listening on the drive.

He wasn’t with the drinking shenanigans which helped to keep things together. Nore gave up after a couple attempts lol

Drink champs letting the stories get off again? i'll have to check back in. I forget which interview I saw someone saw Mal is the ultimate wasted talent and I wondered why, then found out he's Biggs brother. Makes sense.

Marley is a LEGEND, man. Knew it was going to be a good one when I saw it.

All the artists careers he's had a hand in, and assembling the Juice Crew. So many amazing stories he has to have.

Best posse cut of all time.

On the Dave East/Def Jam talk

When Joe and them were talking about Khaled and Def Jam. I was wondering who did Khaled make hot beside himself. Ace Hood is a struggle mixtape artist.

but led me back to Paul, what in the world did he do to deserve a gig at Def Jam. :smh:

It had nothing to do with Meek. Khaled had platform after platform and was making hot songs every summer and wasn't even putting his own artist on them.

I still don't know what exactly Mal did or does. :lol: I just know he got connections with this rapper and that NBA player.

Tommy from Martin *** _.

I believe he said he had regular jobs at some point on the podcast. His connections I assume would be from hanging around rappers and ****

Back
Top Bottom