The Combat Jack Show Thread

This is what I feel like got lost in all of this. Since when *****s put real credence into what Tariq says other than the lyrics to Mink Slide?

I know some of y’all mess with him, but he’s always come off as an Umar type snake oil salesman to me.

To me, from everything I've seen Tariq been solid. I don't agree with everything he says but when it comes to addressing racism, talking about solutions he's on the money. Tariq does everything he promotes. The documentaries, the different shows. He ain't never been accused of stealing money. And unlike Umar he don't take himself too serious tryna be some leader. He makes it clear he's not that, he's not some holier than thou next MLK type.

Joe really taking pics with Chance after all those shots he’s taken at him. He really is media Joe now, **** is wack

two things

the "Daredevil" episode is a classic Pod from them, ****** was on one the entire episode. With that said they also talked about Em's album then & the pleas Joe was copping for em is a complete 180 from his current attitude on Em... ****s hilarious.

Gay mannerisms, is that better? He move his hands the way gay people do when they speak.

Like the term rapper hands

And nah, I don’t love ripping gay people. I don’t give a **** if you gay or not, he just seem fruity in that clip.

Is Joe gonna be real with him

sass2.png

I 100% expect him to bring up the independent topic. That's the only issue he ever had.

Oh and that song that didnt have drums or whatever:lol:

Nah, there's already a clip of them talking about.

Joe said way more **** than the whole independent thing. He's been calling him a plant, a fake nice guy, he want to be involved or friends with everyone, called him corny. Him being on the show is wack cause Joe not gonna say **** about any of that for real.

Back
Top Bottom