The Combat Jack Show Thread

I get real sick of Joe & that fake *** moral high ground You can't talk bad about people BS he be pulling because he doesn't have that energy for everyone.
I'm tryna find all what Vic said and all I can find is he basically said rappers promoting drug use is wrong and dudes that beat women are wrong. Maybe it's too soon but people gotta stop acting like xxx wasn't doing and saying A LOT of BS.

That’s a fact.

But. Like we’ve been discussing for a few months now, it’s hard to take the moral high ground in rap. Too much **** we condone contradicts the **** we abhor.

This ***** Joe deadass never keeps the same energy. I listened to that rant and thought it was more of the same. Dude is a clown 9 times out of 10. ****’s just entertaining.

I'm tryna find all what Vic said and all I can find is he basically said rappers promoting drug use is wrong and dudes that beat women are wrong. Maybe it's too soon but people gotta stop acting like xxx wasn't doing and saying A LOT of BS.

We dont know what Vic said but I think part of the issue is thay he seems to have had a problem with X and when his freestyle came out, he was already dead. That's some low ****. Couple it with that fake *** apology and how he acts in general, it's just a bad look for him.

So is it fact that Vic recorded that verse after XXX died? I thought I heard people saying it was prior.

But if it was really after, he’s 100% a clown

joe funny

I avoided his pod for the longest cause of the same clown type energy he speaks down on today

there was a period in his career where he was doing back to back sucker sh*t

I get where Joe was trying to come from on the "don't talk down on dead people" but if a ***** was doing foul **** while alive & you said it while the same dude was alive.... why would you not mention it when dude is being celebrated. XXX got robbed by this world of a young ***** who made mistakes, so i don't wanna condemn him because he didn't have a full opportunity to fix his . With that said that don't mean because he passed, dudes won't bring up the things that weren't positive

Fact of the matter is the lil ***** never got his day in court. And unless you were there when the alleged incidents went down, you have no firm ground to stand on to get on your high horse. Speaking on the kid at the point is in poor taste.

And, again, the ***** Vic Mensa is not the person to throw stones in a situation like this, because he told the world he put hands on a woman to some degree.

The XXX stuff threw me off. Joe relates because of addiction. Because of addiction and him being killed, doesn't absolve him of what he did wrong. And he admitted he had flaws. So. What do you think men do who beat women, they apologize and say they will never do it again. Then they do it again.

We also don't need him to have had his day in court. You saw her face. She was pregnant. **** him.

What Joe said was stupid. So we can talk about Fab then? Because he hasn't talked about that. We can't say bad things about the countless people who have done evil and bad things, because they're dead. We can only say good things about Hitler. Well he was a good painter. *****.

Also what Vic said was stupid. He's become a troll. The only time you discuss him is when he does or says something stupid. That was mad disrespectful regardless if his mom was in the audience. But he wanted attention.

All y’all be phony when it comes to xxx

This

The XXX stuff threw me off. Joe relates because of addiction. Because of addiction and him being killed, doesn't absolve him of what he did wrong. And he admitted he had flaws. So. What do you think men do who beat women, they apologize and say they will never do it again. Then they do it again.

We also don't need him to have had his day in court. You saw her face. She was pregnant. **** him.

What Joe said was stupid. So we can talk about Fab then? Because he hasn't talked about that. We can't say bad things about the countless people who have done evil and bad things, because they're dead. We can only say good things about Hitler. Well he was a good painter. *****.

Also what Vic said was stupid. He's become a troll. The only time you discuss him is when he does or says something stupid. That was mad disrespectful regardless if his mom was in the audience. But he wanted attention.

This

To the point of Rory & Mal we don't know what was said tho... domestic violence is an issue that isn't addressed much in hiphop & i can't knock vic for speaking on it (although it's news to me that he also went through that situation).

That JT and Brittney segment was wild random

I was rollin when Rory came out with the dumb ***** comment :lol:

Joe being a Brittany Spears stan :smh:

and that Rory comment nobody understood :smh:

To the point of Rory & Mal we don't know what was said tho... domestic violence is an issue that isn't addressed much in hiphop & i can't knock vic for speaking on it (although it's news to me that he also went through that situation).

Yeah, I agree with what Joe and Mal said.

But Vic shouldn't have even gone there in the first place.

You should know that he was going to be honored on the show. He's in desperate need of attention. He's like Wale of the millienial generation. I can rap, but everyone ignores me. So he tries to create attention and trolls.

And you youtube only dudes are missing out. Joe addressed it on the pod. Youtube doesn't like the music, so they have to edit it out.

You'll be missing out if you don't have the music for this episode.

The Justin/N'Sync and Brittany argument :lol:

Joe and Webstar made sense for Love & Hip Hop also.

Last edited:
I hate the muted audio for the songs they play on YouTube. If they put up the videos on Spotify, I'd be willing to grab the app.

what was cringe about it. It was true. At least what was joe was saying. Aside from the Jon Jones bones stuff :lol:

Last edited:
I only do youtube and lately I've been missing episodes. It's getting old and Joe is everywhere. He got 2.5 threads in here.

Same I still haven't seen the Chance interview episode and the new SOTC yet...

Back
Top Bottom