The Combat Jack Show Thread

Tryna raise people blood pressure over nothing. Might need a Joe break, he's cool and all but too much can be grating.

I can already hear the upcoming saturday kanye rant...despite his being "done with kanye" for 16 straight podcasts now. :smh:

Political Joe is a real funny guy.

You dudes are starting to complain too much

You want to listen to something where you agree with everything they say?

The point is to be entertained. Who cares if he says he's not talking about Kanye. In a slow news week, I want to hear about Kanye.

I mean, I personally don’t, but once you peep the tropes and/or shticks a _ be using they start to really stand out and that **** can get annoying fast for some people

It’s like when you watching a bad movie and you catch the obvious storyline and tropes in the first 15 mins, now you know exactly how the movie gonna go.

**** like that can break the engagement/immersion and just overall take you out of the whole entertainment experience

As someone who doesn't give a **** about Chance, I did enjoy the Chance interview. I liked how Joe challenged him on the Indie claims he makes. Indie artists don't make Chance money and hang out with the biggest names in music.

I do agree with Joe's Vic Mensa rant. Once someone dies, no need to talk about them. Especially a dude like Vic who has his own domestic violence issues.

You dudes are starting to complain too much

The point is to be entertained. Who cares if he says he's not talking about Kanye. In a slow news week, I want to hear about Kanye.

You call it complaining. We call it critique.

No I don't want to listen to something where I agree with everything they say....which is why I'm critiquing it.

Joe my guy but the Vic rant was annoying . He kept it going too long , like fam we get it , don’t speak on dead people . Idk if it was fake outrage or genuine but it carried on too long for me

He probably relates to what X went through. Similar **** throughout they careers besides the drug addiction

Joe my guy but the Vic rant was annoying . He kept it going too long , like fam we get it , don’t speak on dead people . Idk if it was fake outrage or genuine but it carried on too long for me

The funniest part of his rant was how he immediately contradicted himself in the very next segment. Mal & them kept trying to say well we need to hear the qctual cypher and what was said in order to properly comment amd debate. “It doesn’t matter”

Then they start talking about Eminem potentially spoofing the Podcast at the BET Awards. And all of a sudden he needs to hear what was actually said before commenting and reacting

Joe said he cried listening to x's album so he obviously feels some connection to lil dude but x was wild disrespectful and always doing and saying dumb **** from day 1. It's f'ed up what happened to him but everybody is not gonna sugarcoat his image and act like he some positive rapper. The DV stuff, he was out here hustling that suicide talk.

He said Vic is trolling and saying this about x for attention well x was one of the biggest attention seeking dudes out. Live by the gun die by the gun.

Yeah Joe gotta chill with the Drake friendship. Drake is in no conversation with Nas and Jay when it comes to discography.

Idk man, nothing topping that Views rant bro, looking back that **** was overwhelmingly cringe :lol:

Was that the one Marissa was on? If so yeah that was the worst. That's why I dont get on him much when he gets with the drake talk. He genuinely likes dudes a lot

Back
Top Bottom