The Combat Jack Show Thread

She thought it was deep :lol:

She's the type you smash because she's so eager and nobody else is available.
That late night booty call
Last resort
U smash
Don’t even pull ur pants off
Or take ur shoes off
Then don’t even wait till the sun come up
After u done
Before u leave
And u while u driving home
Saying to urself
I ain’t calling her again
And then u text that u made it home
But don’t text again
till it’s another late night smash session

I’m glad someone else said it so I didn’t have to. :rofl:
still cracks me up
She and mike zombie are room mates
And they stay in a average *** apartment :lol:
Like so average it’s probably called
The meadow apartments or something
Or sunrise villa apartments

Word to Rory, people who take pics in front of murals without acknowledging the artist need to off themselves respectfully. That's the lame **** about Art Basel. It's just an excuse for people who don't care about to art to be seen in front of art.

still cracks me up
She and mike zombie are room mates
And they stay in a average *** apartment :lol:
Like so average it’s probably called
The meadow apartments or something
Or sunrise villa apartments

:smh: are you digging in their trash too? But for real, that's funny considering how the broad talks down on "average" non-industry guys.

but for real, iamdef iamdef and I follow big booty instagram models and you follow Combat's wife and Marissa Below Average :ohwell:

You need to up your eye candy bar there's too many people on the internet trying to gain attention to be having such low standards.

:smh: are you digging in their trash too? But for real, that's funny considering how the broad talks down on "average" non-industry guys.

but for real, iamdef iamdef and I follow big booty instagram models and you follow Combat's wife and Marissa Below Average :ohwell:

You need to up your eye candy bar there's too many people on the internet trying to gain attention to be having such low standards.
eh
if someone posts a interesting pic i follow

Put me on, there's room for more on my feed

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare be knowing **** NOBODY knows :lol:

He just tossed that out there, too. All casual-like.:lol:

:rofl:

Joe's caping of Drake is getting obvious.

He was getting upset at Rory, when he knows first hand how Drake gets down. He was trying to turn it around on Kanye in order to not mention Drake. OVO Mal was more than ready to oblige.

And that checks/stripes was at Adidas and Drake trying to get back in Nike/JB's good graces after counting his eggs before they hatched by mentioning Adidas.

And they mentioned why do guys mess with the same girls, then an hour later wonder why Kanye would care.

i be forgetting hip hop is biggs brother
so mal might have inside info on kanye
surprised he dont speak on it

you can tell they were all kinda annoyed joe was back

it’s like when a supervisor or manager takes time off then comes back to work

joe might as well do pods by himself cause he don’t even listen to other people talking and steps on all the jokes

Back
Top Bottom