The Combat Jack Show Thread

not really

didn’t say they bouta stop doing the pod or anything

people you love or rock with can annoy you the most

joe is dumb annoying, it’s not even a debate

No he's right. You hear what you want to hear. They sound like friends who disagree. Nothing more.

Debateable? So if Joe is so annoying, why do you listen? I don't give my time or energy to people I don't like.

dog joe is annoying, there’s no back and forth for this

nore is annoying, there are levels

you can like someone and they can still annoy you at times

and I didn’t listen for the longest, never took the pod serious til after mal and ice were on it on the regular (yes I know ice isn’t a regular)

Joe is certainly annoying, but you put up with it because he's not 100% annoying. There's plenty of moments where Joe drops gems, is funny, just like there's moments where there's a serious convo and Joe wants to force a joke through.

dog joe is annoying, there’s no back and forth for this

Why do you keep saying this?

No, most of us watch or listen, because like the show and their banter.

I think the issue is you. You have these absolutes where you think people are supposed to think like you. Because you are annoyed by him, doesn't mean everyone else is. If he were, he wouldn't be so popular.

Ice wasn't on the show but like a couple of times after Marissa left. That was at least two years ago.

I think the issue is you. You have these absolutes where you think people are supposed to think like you. Because you are annoyed by him, doesn't mean everyone else is. If he were, he wouldn't be so popular.

Ice wasn't on the show but like a couple of times after Marissa left. That was at least two years ago.

Once could conversely say just because you aren’t annoyed by him, doesn’t mean everyone else isn’t

Only one person is saying it's not debatable though.

there are like 5 active people in this thread

yall boys funny man

the mans nickname was joe burden

granted that’s also related to him doing business the way he wants to

the entertainment of the show overall out weighs him being annoying

he not just annoying, he also has jokes

there’s a reason why he always looks at mal when the jokes on him, he uses mal as a cool gauge

and even if I just believe it what does that prove?

he’s just a cat I choose to tolerate in small doses

Joe is certainly annoying, but you put up with it because he's not 100% annoying. There's plenty of moments where Joe drops gems, is funny, just like there's moments where there's a serious convo and Joe wants to force a joke through.

the craziest thing is magic propped this and I said the exact same thing you just said

the craziest thing is magic propped this and I said the exact same thing you just said

No you did not :lol:

You keep coming in here saying how annoying he is and how you don't listen, but you keep typing about a show and someone you don't like.

You said you don't listen, and you "allegedly" haven't listened since Ice, but you seem to know a lot about the show. :rolleyes

You guys are both doing the same thing but from opposite point of views. Only difference is you didn't outright use the words "it's not debatable" in the argument you made but it's implied

I like Joe also like words, and I hate when people misuse and misinterpret them.

If I didn't say everyone who listens doesn't find him annoying, then we would be saying the same thing. I don't speak in absolutes and for everybody. Everybody loves Joe. Nobody finds him annoying. Only then would we be saying the same thing.

I literally watched dude come in this thread multiple times just to say Joe is annoying. Joe is annoying, it's not debateable. I'm like huh, what are you adding, especially when you claimed to not have listened in over a year.

No he's right. You hear what you want to hear. They sound like friends who disagree. Nothing more.

Debateable? So if Joe is so annoying, why do you listen? I don't give my time or energy to people I don't like.

You're skipping this though. This whole back and forth between y'all started because he felt that Mal & Rory are annoyed by Joe. You then countered that saying no they sound like friends who disagree. Nothing more.

That's a definitive statement.

You're skipping this though. This whole back and forth between y'all started because he felt that Mal & Rory are annoyed by Joe. You then countered that saying no they sound like friends who disagree. Nothing more.

That's a definitive statement.

No, that is an opinion.

I wouldn't have even responded if he said I find Joe is annoying. People have been critical about him from the beginning.

No you did not :lol:

You keep coming in here saying how annoying he is and how you don't listen, but you keep typing about a show and someone you don't like.

You said you don't listen, and you "allegedly" haven't listened since Ice, but you seem to know a lot about the show. :rolleyes

dog you read what you want to read

I said I didn’t take the show serious until ice and mal were regulars

I never said he was only annoying nor did I say I don’t listen

I really have no idea why this is still a conversation

me and def typed the exact same statement, he just went into more detail

Trade Rory for Ice and I'm back to listening to every episode.

The show is so different than it was 1.5 years ago. Joe is doing everything he can to get that Drake appearance on the podcast. They protect who they want to work with or whatever, I rarely listen now.

dog you read what you want to read

I said I didn’t take the show serious until ice and mal were regulars

I never said he was only annoying nor did I say I don’t listen

I really have no idea why this is still a conversation

me and def typed the exact same statement, he just went into more detail
dont mind Magic33 Magic33
he always just wanna argue
for arguments sake

Though
I can’t front
I look forward to more joe-less pods

Can't be serious. That R&B "Coke Nose" conversation was hilarious. Moments like that are what make the podcast great, and we don't get those without Joe.

Also, I think some of y'all just hate Rory because he's white. He's corny, but he ain't nearly as bad as y'all make him out to be.

Back
Top Bottom