The Combat Jack Show Thread

dog you read what you want to read

I said I didn’t take the show serious until ice and mal were regulars

I never said he was only annoying nor did I say I don’t listen

I really have no idea why this is still a conversation

me and def typed the exact same statement, he just went into more detail

Then you didn't type the same thing. I interjected because I wanted you to clarify what you said and you doubled down on the annoying part.

What you meant to type, and what you typed are two different things. I'm not sure why it's so hard for you to realize that.

Trade Rory for Ice and I'm back to listening to every episode.

The show is so different than it was 1.5 years ago. Joe is doing everything he can to get that Drake appearance on the podcast. They protect who they want to work with or whatever, I rarely listen now.

Exactly. He skated all around Drake and just mentioned Kanye.

Kanye is a big reason Drake exist. Drake even said Kanye is his idol, and you're even going to try and deny his influence.

Kanye wearing two polos and a Louis back pack is trolling? What? People weren't even paying attention to rappers style back then, because everyone had a jersey and fitted on.

Joe is deff mad annoying lol, but it's a double edge sword because thats what makes him funny and entertaining. He would be mad boring to watch if he was mature and not going on loud obnoxious rants and making annoying jokes. I'm just glad I can watch his podcast thru a screen cuz if I had to deal wit Joe in real life he woulda been got punched in his face lmaoo

I haven't listened to a full episode in a while. I cut it off usually because they either talk a topic into the dirt and it's practically unbearable.
I remember wanting to hear/watch every episode, now it's less of a priority

I'm with the LOLs but sometimes I like the serious talk and they either are too goofy to keep it serious or they don't know about a subject but they talk about it like they do

Mad boring. That introduction by Mal was horrible. People fronting like they would still listen. I would give it 3 podcasts before views would decrease

Was surprised seeing how many people were bigging Rory and Mal up for the Joe-less Pod. It was decent at best.

Can't be serious. That R&B "Coke Nose" conversation was hilarious. Moments like that are what make the podcast great, and we don't get those without Joe.

Also, I think some of y'all just hate Rory because he's white. He's corny, but he ain't nearly as bad as y'all make him out to be.
I like Rory
He be having valid points
But gets shot down all the time by joe and mal
Cause he white and young :lol:
Or tells a corny joke
So whatever he says gets glossed over
The YouTube vid of the podcast
be having me DYIN
Cause he be lookin so deflated
when his jokes don’t hit
Or they shoot down his opinion

I also find Joe annoying so I wasn't mad at the Rory and Mal cast. That's actually the first pod since Pusha T that I listened to all the way.

Joe got that crackhead energy that I can only tolerate here and there. It does make for some great moments but also alot of grating ones too.

Joe is deff mad annoying lol, but it's a double edge sword because thats what makes him funny and entertaining. He would be mad boring to watch if he was mature and not going on loud obnoxious rants and making annoying jokes. I'm just glad I can watch his podcast thru a screen cuz if I had to deal wit Joe in real life he woulda been got punched in his face lmaoo

literally all I was saying

I don’t think he’d be boring tho, I like hearing real game being laid

a lot of the times joes timing is just god awful

jokes are welcome too tho

I never really paid attention to Sicko Mode like that but Drake is threatening this _ :lol: :lol:

He was, but nobody takes it serious, because it's Drake. Dude gets a pass because of his image of a nice guy.

Maybe if Kanye lashed out months ago people would have been more understanding from his point of view. Instead it seemed mad random. Like damn, you just heard the song. You must really be out of touch, because that was your guy you collaborated with and your enemy.

Is he going to lash out about Scorpion next month?

Being the nice guy bad guy is the ultimate Keyser Soze

I mean women still love that dude despite his subject matter, him wifing ***** and strippers and trying to get them to abort.

I thought they were past that point for some reason :lol:

Salute to them though. Should be a funny convo on the following episode.

Still the funniest out there

If Desus and Mero to actually put some effort into they podcast, that could he different

Back
Top Bottom