The Combat Jack Show Thread

Can't stand one of they laugh. Idk if it's Desus or Mero but man that laugh is unbearable.

I would think he would have proposed on L&HH

Odd he did it at a live show. Another bag for Joe. Have the wedding and saving a ton of money by having VH-1 do it. They'll get sponsors to do it.

Joe's take on mental health is funny.

I wonder what it would be for Kanye if his issues weren't with Drake. I don't ever wake up feeling Kanye would kill himself? Did anyone think Robin Williams would kill himself? or anyone else? Nobody ever says, well, I wasn't surprised. And then talking about Kanye saying nobody will talk to me. It seemed like he was alluding to Drake being the reason why, but wouldn't come out and say it.

And Mal doesn't need to discuss mental health or sports. Jim Carey has said he has mental health issues. Depression is a mental health issue.

Last edited:
Pretty sure they’re still filming Love & Hip Hop as we speak. The trip to Costa Rico that made him miss the podcast last week was the yearly group trip.

Wouldn’t be shocked if this was used for the season finale. They’re going to mix in the Tahiry rejection to show the glow up!

Odd he did it at a live show. Another bag for Joe. Have the wedding and saving a ton of money by having VH-1 do it. They'll get sponsors to do it.

I wonder what it would be for Kanye if his issues weren't with Drake. I don't ever wake up feeling Kanye would kill himself? Did anyone think Robin Williams would kill himself? or anyone else? Nobody ever says, well, I wasn't surprised. And then talking about Kanye saying nobody will talk to me. It seemed like he was alluding to Drake being the reason why, but wouldn't come out and say it.

And Mal doesn't need to discuss mental health or sports. Jim Carey has said he has mental health issues. Depression is a mental health issue.
Mal is too cool for mental health issues, but lowkey I think he has them, likely depression. As much of an under achiever he is and what seems like a lack of passion despite two famous and powerful brothers in the music industry.

Mal is too cool for mental health issues, but lowkey I think he has them, likely depression. As much of an under achiever he is and what seems like a lack of passion despite two famous and powerful brothers in the music industry.

We don’t even know what Mal does to say he’s an underachiever. Come on fam.

I think the mind state of anyone who grew up in the hood is a bit off. It’s good that we’re at a space in time where we’re acknowledging that reality. Curious to see where the conversation takes us from here.

He's hilarious.

It's just trolling. Some of that trolling is because of mental health issues.

I'm a believer if you don't know about mental health issues, you shouldn't speak on it. Or listen more, and talk less. I don't know what depression is like. So I listen. I've never felt like I didn't want to get out of bed other than being tired or lazy. Who am I to say, naw, you aren't suffering from mental health issues. You're just sad. You're just after attention.

Saying you have mental health issues might be some sort of marketing ploy, but it's nothing that people brag about.

So Pete Davidson's is real, but Kanye's isn't?

Y’all n****s hell, man. :lol:
He's said enough, plus in his interviews about him. Like in the interview I just posted, his actual friend talks about him not reaching his potential. I know it's commonplace now, but ya'll gotta stop assuming everyone just jumps out the window and talks out their *** out here.

Fam. I’ve watched that interview before, as well as his interviews with Its the Real. The guy gives context on his background, but he’s never openly said “I’m currently ______.”

I’m not about to overly cape for the guy. I just disagree with the idea of calling a man an underachiever when all you have to go off is speculation based on past insights he’s given you.

I can’t bring myself to speak ill of the brand.

But... damn. Haven’t listened to a full episode in a minute. :smh:

Yea, over the past few weeks I've listened to 1-2 full podcasts. They drone on and on about a lot of bull. Most of which they'll say over and over "I'm tired of talking about this" and then continue to discuss it more for 30+ mins

I remember back a few months nobody wanted to admit that desus and mero are kinda trash

they took the c**n bag from vice and nothing was the same

Cut that **** off as soon as it went back to Kanye topic, dude is unbelievably biased. dude will go on & on about how serious mental health issues are but will then go in weekly on Kanye & try to deny that he has any mental health issues. dude literally cancelled his millions of dollar tour, checked himself into a hospital, Was completely quiet for months.... but according to Joe he's only using mental health to sell something. As if that's gonna be the thing that has people running to cop the new yeezy merch.

Dawg WHAT :lol::lol:

How did you determine he's an underachiever & has a lack of passion based off him talking on a podcast.

I remember back a few months nobody wanted to admit that desus and mero are kinda trash

they took the c**n bag from vice and nothing was the same

Their show was straight, but I never really understood the hype. Show was basically them just cracking jokes about **** they saw on Twitter or IG. They had great guests but the interviews were weak.

Yo as much as I loved their show, never got into the podcast. The 1st hour is a damn intro.

That was recent. In earlier podcasts, they would wrap that **** up in like 5 minutes. Idk if they're just busy with the show or just lazy now.

Back
Top Bottom