The Combat Jack Show Thread

Honestly pre 2010 was a wild era for the internet, all jokes flew. Internet was about trolling and jokes before understanding. Keep saying everyone should delete everything prior to that so we can move forward.

The first "black twitter" was a fricken warzone. Anybody you posted, even ya dead granny was gonna get RT and dragged with no mercy.

And that's the end of it. ****** Was saying crazy ****. Men and women. We're in a different era so now it's being scrutinized

And that's what I mean by standby it. Maybe not defend it but just admit that you was widlin' like how everybody was back then. But I can see him standby it in that "cool guy" way that seems like he's not apologizing

I don't care what era it is. Saying foul **** specifically about black women is some sucka ****. Let's not make 2011 twitter out to be some "tough" era of the internet. :lol:

It's not but different eras allowed for different jokes which is why were analyzing it now. Not saying it's cool or even funny at all.

Big difference between calling somebody ***** vs some of the foul **** they were saying on Twitter. I wouldn’t let anybody I know, black, white, Latin, Asian, whatever, talk like that around me without checking them. Now or in 2011.

Those dude are just c**ns, not much more to it

The first "black twitter" was a fricken warzone. Anybody you posted, even ya dead granny was gonna get RT and dragged with no mercy.

And that's what I mean by standby it. Maybe not defend it but just admit that you was widlin' like how everybody was back then. But I can see him standby it in that "cool guy" way that seems like he's not apologizing

Yeah standing by it but admitting it was wild is the best way to go about it imo

It's not but different era allowed for different jokes which is why were analyzing it now.

I wasn't on twitter then, still don't post on it now. I don't know what era where it was allowed for c**on _'s to just **** on your women. Twitter is a lot bigger now then it was back then. It was easier to be a clown and people won't say anything outside of maybe your circle. Mal is more know now also.

My reaction has nothing to do with a era. I woulda been calling him a sucka for that in 2011.

It's definitely something there. If everyone else is joking about something, you can sit that one out and come in when the joke is a different subject. He can't use that young excuse.

But he revealed himself when he was so quick he was to defend the chick.

What's wild is kid has a twin sister, same complexion. At no point you don't think, I'm disrespecting my sister? Much less the rest of his family.

It also doesn't help that the group he targeted...already felt some type of way about him anyway based on sentiments he's made on the show regarding black women, interracial dating, etc.

And if someone was looking "too deep" into those comments...these tweets just gave em the stamp they were looking for.

Also...these tweets weren't made in a vaccum.

Those ****s span over a 4 year period.

I wasn't on twitter then, still don't post on it now. I don't know what era where it was allowed for c**on _'s to just **** on your women. Twitter is a lot bigger now then it was back then. It was easier to be a clown and people won't say anything outside of maybe your circle. Mal is more know now also.

My reaction has nothing to do with a era. I woulda been calling him sucka for that in 2011.

That's fair. My reaction would've been the same as well but part of my point is that some of the same people who are outraged now wouldn't have been then because this kinda ****** was happening. Its nothing new. Personally I'm glad we're in an era where **** like this will no longer slide.

Iont really care to keep talking bout it. I'll wait and see what bruh says on the pod

It's definitely something there. If everyone else is joking about something, you can sit that one out and come in when the joke is a different subject. He can't use that young excuse.

But he revealed himself when he was so quick he was to defend the chick.

What's wild is kid has a twin sister, same complexion. At no point you don't think, I'm disrespecting my sister? Much less the rest of his family.

That type of **** ain't never been cool to do around your homies. :lol:

I mean you got some dudes that will say black women argue too much or whatever (and that's BS too) but him and that dude Ice was on some other ****. Like if a _ started talking like that around people I know we ain't sniggling and giggling. Dudes got mothers, sisters, daughters that's black.

yo what are yall talking about???
what tweets???
what exactly he say???
they addressed it on sat pod???
i was suppose to listen yesterday
but didnt get around to it
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

It also doesn't help that the group he targeted...already felt some type of way about him anyway based on sentiments he's made on the show regarding black women, interracial dating, etc.

And if someone was looking "too deep" into those comments...these tweets just gave em the stamp they were looking for.

Also...these tweets weren't made in a vaccum.

Those ****s span over a 4 year period.

Naw, they used to like Mal. It was Joe. He changed that.

I think their attitudes probably went along with mine. The N word comment made me raise a eyebrow. Then he started saying more.

Like him defending that San Diego football player was wild. Some stuff is indefensible.

That's probably why someone started going digging through his tweets or someone probably remembered how he used to be like that.

That type of **** ain't never been cool to do around your homies. :lol:

I mean you got some dudes that will say black women argue too much or whatever (and that's BS too) but him and that dude Ice was on some other ****. Like if a _ started talking like that around people I know we ain't sniggling and giggling. Dudes got mothers, sisters, daughters that's black.

It's a segment of black men online who hate black women and vice versa. They use social media to lash out and "joke"

That's fair. My reaction would've been the same as well but part of my point is that some of the same people who are outraged now wouldn't have been then because this kinda ****** was happening. Its nothing new. Personally I'm glad we're in an era where **** like this will no longer slide.

Iont really care to keep talking bout it. I'll wait and see what bruh says on the pod
Yeah **** never been cool to me, but like you said it's some of the same people who were laughing and joking.

Back
Top Bottom