The Combat Jack Show Thread

of course they way off
no dudes go to male strip club
the real question now
is how u know???...............

who didn’t see that joke coming smh

sh*t I’ve seen on those older hbo real sex type shows plus I’ve heard certain dudes who stripped (pause) tell stories

mainly patrice oneals friend dante nero who has a pod i listen to

who didn’t see that joke coming smh

sh*t I’ve seen on those older hbo real sex type shows plus I’ve heard certain dudes who stripped (pause) tell stories

mainly patrice oneals friend dante nero who has a pod i listen to
Nah don’t try to blame it on real sex

They indirectly addressed the matter. Apparently, Mal said half of the tweets were fake or whatever. They mostly joked about it.

They also got a Desus and Mero add in the beginning. Speaking of D&M, the last intro to theirt podcast with Mero as Yesenia was hilarious :lol:

Last edited:
I hate Joe's ad voice.
They def mostly joked and brushed it all off, but I get it cause Mal ain't big enough to really need to address it.

And y'all act like y'all have never heard some stories about chicks in them male strip clubs. Ask ya aunties how that ish go down

Ok so you were never a listener, obviously this doesn't apply to you. This is more so to the people in this thread.

I can see some women not listening anymore.

I've listened since the beginning I'm not listening again. People have no accountability these days. Views and listens = revenue, all the people who "say" they are offended stop listening the tune changes immediately.

How you let two cornballs disgrace your women and you still support that is beyond me.

Would be surprised if they lost more than 100 listeners (male and female). I keep telling y'all, PEOPLE DO NOT CARE. THEY PRETEND THEY CARE FOR ATTENTION AND TO BE INVOLVED.

Eh, the amount of people faking outrage I'd think is the smallest percentage. People care and can be mad at somebody and get over the issue. People can easily rationalize why somebody did something and make the decision to put up with a person's past mistakes or issues.

I used to follow Mal back then, I remember some of these tweets. This was when Joe started showing him love and Mal was trying to be funny and crazy on there.

A lot of those tweets are foul as ****, it's wild that they didn't really speak about it on the podcast. That's some **** they should address but they don't need to cause they're not losing followers.

I've listened since the beginning I'm not listening again. People have no accountability these days. Views and listens = revenue, all the people who "say" they are offended stop listening the tune changes immediately.

How you let two cornballs disgrace your women and you still support that is beyond me.

This topic is mad misogynistic.

It's a bunch of dudes telling women what they should be upset about and saying you're not going to stop listening

Meanwhile dudes in the topic will say the pod isn't as good anymore. :lol:

I look at them tweets the same way I look at a comedian's stand-up. Jokes can be offensive and you pick and choose what you decide is offensive and stand by it.

But they spent way too much time on this LeBron A&R 2 Chainz album. They sound like they a bit jealous of Bron and his involvement or something. Not saying they are but they sound bitter

Mal's not a racist so the quivalence isn't there.

No, I am asking you

You dudes keep talking about fake outrage as if black women shouldn't be upset at his comments.

So if a white person, say Ralph Northman with the blackface said it was 25 years ago, so what. Stop with the fake outrage. Your response would be?

Dudes also seem to have selective vision of what affects them, thus my question.

You aren't a black woman so you don't seem to care, but black men should care about black women.

I used to follow Mal back then, I remember some of these tweets. This was when Joe started showing him love and Mal was trying to be funny and crazy on there.

A lot of those tweets are foul as ****, it's wild that they didn't really speak about it on the podcast. That's some **** they should address but they don't need to cause they're not losing followers.

They brought it up. And again what did y'all want him to say?

Also, he said some of them are fake. If that's the case then idk man. I didn't read any of them btw

No, I am asking you

You dudes keep talking about fake outrage as if black women shouldn't be upset at his comments.

So if a white person, say Ralph Northman with the blackface said it was 25 years ago, so what. Stop with the fake outrage. Your response would be?

Dudes also seem to have selective vision of what affects them, thus my question.

You aren't a black woman so you don't seem to care, but black men should care about black women.

I mentioned why I believe it's fake outrage . Like I said, before this era we're in now, Twitter was a warzone for ****** saying wildly offensive and dumb ****. The fake outrage lives in the fact that many of those who are mad were doing the same ****. Of course some are legitimately mad but many had no problems when this type of joking and banter was going on on Twitter because if they did, it wouldn't have been taking place as much as it was as back and forth as it was.

At no point did I say that I didn't care or find the joke distasteful. At the end of the day to me, it's a joke. Now if he legitimately hates black women, I would have an issue. But to me it was a distatsteful, bad joke

Last edited:
I’m sorry but where exactly is the “outrage”? I don’t see any hashtag movements or calls to boycott Mal or some ****. People are simply having a dialogue.

I mentioned why I believe it's fake outrage . Like I said, before this era we're in now, Twitter was a warzone for ****** saying wildly offensive and dumb ****. The fake outrage lives in the fact that many of those who are mad were doing the same ****. Of course some are legitimately mad but many had no problems when this type of joking and bantet was going on on Twitter because if they did, it wouldn't have been taking place as much as it was as back and forth as it was.

At no point did I say that I didn't care or find the joke distasteful. At the end of the day to me, it's a joke. Now if he legitimately hates black women, I would have an issue. But to me it was a distatsteful, bad joke

This is the dumbest **** I’ll hear all day

I’m sorry but where exactly is the “outrage”? I don’t see any hashtag movements or calls to boycott Mal or some ****. People are simply having a dialogue.

There is no dialogue because if there was, they would be real about it. This **** was common on a section of Twitter. Black men and women were going at it. Not in a super hateful manner but it was occurring.

Back
Top Bottom