The Combat Jack Show Thread

I don't get how people don't count Dynasty, he was on every song but two or three. That's a Jay album in my book and that album is fire.

And of course the collab albums don't go in the same category but either way, those are on his resume and he was pushing them. That Collision Course had wpipo going crazy.
I do agree with you on all counts really. I'd just feel super biased counting the one collab album he did that was great.

Albeit it was a Roc compilation so he had more control over it...it was basically a Jay album, but I can't count that and skip over Collision Course.

Jay was definitely coming for the white fanbase. I thought it was dope being that I had just discovered Maroon 5 and Linkin Park and thought I was into Rock. In hindsight, he was pandering. That **** is unlistenable now.:lol::sick:

U don’t know remix is so damn trash
Don’t know how y’all gonna sit here
and defend it
I swear y’all go into full Stan mode
Everytime jay snake self mentioned

He got down on one knee and proposed to her onstage during a live podcast on Dec. 18, 2018, but they just got in a huge fight and have split up. “Cyn is no longer wearing her engagement ring and she has wiped Joe from her page, they have split. It just happened, he’s gone on tour right now and they had a blowout fight. It’s very fresh,” a Love and Hip Hop insider tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. The two also stopped following each other on social media.
https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/05/03/joe-budden-cyn-santana-split-fight-lhh-stars-break-up/

NAH MAN smh

Cyn always seem like a chick that does too much and Joe got split personalities. She'll probably get back with him soon. Joe getting money now.

Cyn always seem like a chick that does too much and Joe got split personalities. She'll probably get back with him soon. Joe getting money now.

I'm feeling like it's just some young chick spazzin' type stuff but seeing that Joe unfollowed her first makes this less like it's not Joe kinda movin' on or trying to really get a rise outta her

Looks like I came back
to listening to the podcast
At the right time

Might have to pay Spotify for the month on this one

Cyn a psycho, I mean Joe is too but she annoys the hell out of me with that I need attention 24/7 and if you look at a woman, you're basically cheating. I hate women like that. **** drives me crazy.

They'll be back together in a week

Back
Top Bottom