The Combat Jack Show Thread

i disagree
she can get him with child support
so maintain that life style
and she pretty enough to get another sucka.....i mean legitimate dude

A huge child support settlement is the dream but there’s no guarantee she’ll get it or that Joe has it like that to give. Not saying he’s broke but he’s not some millionaire athlete either. Maybe she’ll get saved maybe not. Hopefully she was saving those Fashion Nova checks since all she had to pay was the cable bill.

I think they’ll try to work it out. I don’t think Joe wants to repeat with Lex what happened with Trey.

A huge child support settlement is the dream but there’s no guarantee she’ll get it or that Joe has it like that to give. Not saying he’s broke but he’s not some millionaire athlete either. Maybe she’ll get saved maybe not. Hopefully she was saving those Fashion Nova checks since all she had to pay was the cable bill.

I think they’ll try to work it out. I don’t think Joe wants to repeat with Lex what happened with Trey.

Her *** ain't going nowhere. Her family and girlfriends probably giving her the same speech Tina Turner mother gave her when she tried to leave Ike in the movie.

It's wild to me how K Michelle got rid of her *** but now her face looks like a completely different person :lol:

And I feel like no one is really talking about it :lol: I had to pull the ig tags up just to realize it was her.

I wanna know what happened to Rory's eye in that last episode

It's wild to me how K Michelle got rid of her *** but now her face looks like a completely different person :lol:

And I feel like no one is really talking about it :lol: I had to pull the ig tags up just to realize it was her.

I wanna know what happened to Rory's eye in that last episode

Insecurity will do that to you.

Her *** ain't going nowhere. Her family and girlfriends probably giving her the same speech Tina Turner mother gave her when she tried to leave Ike in the movie.

I found it odd as hell, that Joe had a nanny and cook for her. I was thinking, you don't work, besides on Instagram. You're just sitting there while someone else is doing all the house work?

And her wanting to do L&HH so she can get back in to hosting and try to have a career.

I can't see her giving that up. She's going back to stay with her mom? It's probably temporary.

I always thought there was some truth to what Tax said was true about Joe getting with women he can control.

Tax hit the nail on the head with that one. Cats glossed over it because of the aesthetic of the antics, but son wasn’t wrong.

He definitely the type that get with young broads cuz they easy to impress and control. Didn't he get with that lil lightskin chick when was she like 19?

Yea—that’s not uncommon, even if subconscious—it’s also a lot of nature things in that younger girls are still of child bearing age, too.

Meh. I would type more, but I don’t actually care about it. Joe just seems to make bad choices with these particular women and with his new success, it might change and he’ll become more aware that he needs women on his level, career-wise, who aren’t depending on him for a certain lifestyle. They’ll either get back together or it’ll be an ugly child support situation.

Mal STILL riding for Russ :lol:

He does not HAVE to do everything for that team. PG was in the MVP running. He think Chris Paul right now is the same Chris Paul from 08. :lol:

Maybe Rory wants Joe to bang him. Cutting him off and protecting him, he did the same **** with Joe’s last album

You guys are following nawghtyhare nawghtyhare waiting late for Youtube

I heard Rory has a black eye on the vid? Is this true?

It was funny when Parks said Rory you were eight in 2001.

Back
Top Bottom