The Combat Jack Show Thread

Cyn a psycho, I mean Joe is too but she annoys the hell out of me with that I need attention 24/7 and if you look at a woman, you're basically cheating. I hate women like that. **** drives me crazy.

They'll be back together in a week
I wonder does her p
Look better than tahiry
Cause hers looked TRASH
I’d still hit
But man
It looked ran through

I can see Joe bagging any **** now days. Bruh seems so washed :lol:

I honestly don't want him to touch on that **** on the podcast unless it's jokes

I can see Joe bagging any **** now days. Bruh seems so washed :lol:

I honestly don't want him to touch on that **** on the podcast unless it's jokes

Joe prob gon do like how all the old players do after getting a younger chick, get a chick his own age
Can't see him thinkin' another younger woman ain't gon give him the same headaches. Then again, a lot of guys think that's the way it's supposed to be

Nah I need gossipy Joe to get in there and speak on it

I can definitely see Joe going through it on Saturdays podcast

joe-budden-everyday-struggle-exit-e1513893268302-800x601.jpg

I looooooooooooooved you Cyn

We all know damn well there's going to be some "content" centered around the "break-up" :lol:

Whether it's an arc for LHH or something to springboard their own show.

Y’all wylin, **** ain’t fake. They probably fought and she bugged out. She extra as ****. She a kid. He always says she mature for her age and I’m befuddled

Y’all wylin, **** ain’t fake. They probably fought and she bugged out. She extra as ****. She a kid. He always says she mature for her age and I’m befuddled

I wouldn't say she a kid. She gotta be like 26 or 27 by now.

She just another video girl/IG model chick that got wifed up. She extra.

From what I read Joe unfollowed her first, so idk about her buggin' out as much as we assume

During the reunion Erica tweeted Joe was cheating and brought some woman around her and Safari that wasn’t Cyn.

They’ll probably get back together. It’s cheaper to keep her and Cyn isn’t gonna have it better on her own than with Joe. He upgraded her life for sure lol

We all know damn well there's going to be some "content" centered around the "break-up" :lol:

Whether it's an arc for LHH or something to springboard their own show.

Joe will officially saturate his **** if he gets a show like that

Back
Top Bottom