The Combat Jack Show Thread

I got some good memories to B2K's music. My first time getting twerked on was to bump bump bump. First time slow grinding was to Gots To Be. D was hard den a mfer.

banderas.png

Calling someone overrated and trash are two different things. If you call someone like Fab trash you look silly.

Yeah Fab pretty trash and corny for me too :lol:

The love he get is weird as hell to me. I didn’t even realize people cared for him like that until I started getting on forums with a lot of NYC _’s

I just chalked it up to something I’ll never understand not being from the Tri State.

I'm a NYer and never cared that much for him, but I couldn't ever call him trash.

:lol: @ the vitriol in my man's post.

Kinda lost interest in Fab after the first or 2nd tape with Drama (the first one is a classic)...so I admittedly haven’t heard any of his music in almost 10 years...

but at actually rapping, Prime Fab is absolutely not trash.

You not gonna say he’s trash, you can say you dont feel his music or don’t like his new **** but Fab in his prime is stupid nice.

Ya'll trippin with the Fab talk. :lol:

You don't have to be from the tri state to know he had a consistent run and people rocked with him. He was like a honorary member of BMF. He used to mess with them tough. Always did features from all over.

He was disappointing with the albums but his mixtape run 09-13 solidified him.

I just know you dressed like him in the early 2000’s.

Honestly A LOT of people was dressing like Fab. :lol:

His jersey and Jordan game was the best. He made a lot of money for Mitchell & Ness.

Fab is objectively good at rapping, it’s just not anything I wanna hear, at all :lol:

Ya'll trippin with the Fab talk. :lol:

You don't have to be from the tri state to know he had a consistent run and people rocked with him. He was like a honorary member of BMF. He used to mess with them tough. Always did features from all over.

He was disappointing with the albums but his mixtape run 09-13 solidified him.

Nah dudes like Fab not just crazy popular in the south bro so I really didn’t understand :lol:

I think a big part of it is the NYC mixtape waves never really be hitting the south like that. Going all the way back to stuff like the Clue tapes, early 50 cent tapes etc. So the perception of a lot of these type dudes be heavily based on whatever they doing in the mainstream like they singles, commercial albums etc

I imagine the southern equivalent would be like if you never heard a Gucci mixtape, only his mainstream stuff feats with Mariah Carey etc

Fab is objectively good at rapping, it’s just not anything I wanna hear, at all :lol:

Nah dudes like Fab not just crazy popular in the south bro so I really didn’t understand :lol:

I think a big part of it is the NYC mixtape waves never really be hitting the south like that. Going all the way back to stuff like the Clue tapes, early 50 cent tapes etc. So the perception of a lot of these type dudes be heavily based on whatever they doing in the mainstream like they singles, commercial albums etc

I imagine the southern equivalent would be like if you never heard a Gucci mixtape, only his mainstream stuff feats with Mariah Carey etc

50's mixtapes wasn't poppin down there??

Same out here in the West. I never knew Fab had such a dedicated fan base ‘til I got on here. I was baffled. :lol:

Joe: “Shout our to screen man, the fans want to know his name and it’s Alexander”

Rory: “I’m just finding out with the fans, you’re name is Alexander”

Joe: “yeah his moms wanted him to be great “

Joe ******* stupid :lol:

Dudes live in one city and they speak for 20 states. :lol:

So Fab isn't popular in Virginia and North Carolina? Fab doesn't do shows in Miami and Atlanta?

Dumb hot take

Back
Top Bottom