The Combat Jack Show Thread

They had Cyn and Honeydip in a For the Love of Joe game at the liveshow, and brought Jada Stevens out for Mal :lol:

Jada Stevens

lawd.png

Mans got that dirty talk in front of thousanda from Jada Stevens? Call me the Hateful Eight then fam :smh:

about time someone on the podcast spoke on Joe seemingly having an issue with Rocky :lol: , i get the same vibe with him & Dave East too

Listening to that Andre interview with Rick Ruben it just sounds like he's another one of these celebs that's trapped and isolated by his fame. He knows how people inspect every verse he drops and the polarizing effect he has and it's killed his love for music.

about time someone on the podcast spoke on Joe seemingly having an issue with Rocky :lol: , i get the same vibe with him & Dave East too

I get that vibe. I understand the point that music doesn't seem to be his number one interest, but Joe acts as if he's Chingy.

I figure this will be appreciated more here

Cardan broke down the Horse & Carriage situation, which I never understood

I figure this will be appreciated more here

Cardan broke down the Horse & Carriage situation, which I never understood

Wasn't the story Mase wanted money out of Cam’s budget for the video and Cam didn’t understand the business and thought it was foul? I might watch it

The better story is Cam saying Mase calling him to get him out some ***** house and giving him $100. That story always kills me on The Program

Wasn't the story Mase wanted money out of Cam’s budget for the video and Cam didn’t understand the business and thought it was foul? I might watch it

The better story is Cam saying Mase calling him to get him out some ***** house and giving him $100. That story always kills me on The Program
Yeah
Real story is the mase charging him
And him not understanding it

I was saying I never understood Cam being upset at it. It was coming from the label and for the video budget.

Mase helped Cam out a lot.

Even listening to how It's The Real mentioned how they saw Cam with Mase on Rap City with Big Lez. I remember that.

Back
Top Bottom