The Combat Jack Show Thread

Them dudes putting out a lot lately. I would think they would’ve slowed down a bit so they can have more material in the long run

Kid pissed me off about this.

He ****ted on Rich Porter a lot, to keep saying no disrespect. And he kept talking about the movie, and not what his so called father told him. Of course Alpo's going to try and disparage Rich to make himself look better. And instead of King Earner he needs to be looking for Envy Caine and the kids who lined him up.

He tried to use Alpo's name for clout, and it got turned around, so he's fighting for respect for someone else instead of his own.

The way non college goers talk about college **** is funny. I wish Rory would explain why he wanted to be a Kappa.

I'm not sure if The Real is supposed to be a big show or not, but that was funny.

Cassidy :rofl: That's some **** you hear a ten year old do, and you praise him for encouragement.

I think I posted Math's joint before. Joe was up there recently.

He ****ted on Rich Porter a lot, to keep saying no disrespect. And he kept talking about the movie, and not what his so called father told him. Of course Alpo's going to try and disparage Rich to make himself look better. And instead of King Earner he needs to be looking for Envy Caine and the kids who lined him up.

He tried to use Alpo's name for clout, and it got turned around, so he's fighting for respect for someone else instead of his own.

All facts. Po is a character man, dude's reputation in the city 10-15 years ago compared to now is wild.

Dude is/was one of the OG's of probably the biggest gang uptown when I was in highschool (YGz) but fast forward to current day it seems like he doesn't garner any respect from his peers.

Got kicked out the whip by a female (Star Brim) so he's not jacking blood anymore

Cardi doesn't mess with him so he has no mainstream plug on the music tip.

Dude basically is staying relevant by defending his pops at all costs

The random Shawn Stockman call with coincidently Usher there was funny after last week.

This Usher song sounded a whole lot better.

I could have sworn Joe used to rock with the Biebs. At least he's aware of how funny his Post Malone love looks.

Last edited:
Joe recently discovered the Biebs harmonizing *****. That’s when he turned on him

The random Shawn Stockman call with coincidently Usher there was funny after last week.

This Usher song sounded a whole lot better.

I could have sworn Joe used to rock with the Biebs. At least he's aware of how funny his Post Malone looks.

Wait, what episode is this with Shawn and Usher?

Wasn't that Biebs **** old? I could have sworn that was known when he was running around with the kid from Cash Money.

Wait, what episode is this with Shawn and Usher?

This episode on Saturday

Usher didn't get on the phone, but Shawn let him know Usher was there like he knew about the Usher comments.

It’s mad old but it was his first time hearing it. Parks never heard it at the time either

Sound like he cut from the same cloth as Alpo.

Wasn't that Biebs **** old? I could have sworn that was known when he was running around with the kid from Cash Money.

This episode on Saturday

Usher didn't get on the phone, but Shawn let him know Usher was there like he knew about the Usher comments.

That Beiber video came out like 2014 or something but it didn't really blow up for some odd reason. Too many of these rappers be desperate for a co-sign from a white pop star. We saw how _'s was jumping threw hoops to work with Miley Cirus when she was going through her "black phase".

That Beiber video came out like 2014 or something but it didn't really blow up for some odd reason. Too many of these rappers be desperate for a co-sign from a white pop star. We saw how _'s was jumping threw hoops to work with Miley Cirus when she was going through her "black phase".

I thought it was old. I can maybe see if you aren't paying attention to social media, but that was pretty common knowledge. I don't even listen to kids music and knew about it.

Look at her p
It looks so trash and beat up
I mean
I’d still smash
But her p looks REALLLLLLY whooped

:lol:

And how did you determine this?

I thought it was old. I can maybe see if you aren't paying attention to social media, but that was pretty common knowledge. I don't even listen to kids music and knew about it.

:lol:

And how did you determine this?
her p was all over twitter YEARS ago
u never seen the pic

Back
Top Bottom