The Combat Jack Show Thread

I found the pic want me to pm u???
giphy.gif

Some interesting other pods

Ya'll dude Dame is on Hot Boxin with Mike Tyson talking about veganism making bosses of his mixed kids and his white queens.

Kobe is on Captain Jack and Matt Barnes pod.

Stretch & Bob on Pete's

Bleek is always a good listen on Nore's pod

Bleek is my guy but did they miss anything from the last time? Not sure if I need to watch him again.

Kobe one was cool, I was it.

Dame lost his mind. Can't talk all this not working for the white man but then oh, I have white queens. Dame went out sad these last few years.

“In your mind you thought you could take Nas” :lol:

Bleek and Irv both great story tellers, so even tho they talked about 90% of the same ish in the first interview, it was still entertaining.

It made me rewatch the State Property movies because I hadn’t seen em in over a decade :lol:

I can barely listen to a Dame interview now. You gotta get past all the contradictions and blaming other people and unrealistic stuff to get the jewels.

Ironically I was just listening to Bleek on drink champs and he said in the Roc's last days Dame was giving those unrealistic "everybody should be a boss/billionaire" speeches and Bleek told him like "nah everybody ain't Hov my _" :lol:

I don't think it's her.

If there's no face involved it could be anyone. The only joint she did with JR was the *** joint. And that got her and Joe in an uproar.
It is her
It was a whole thing
U know I hate when folks ask for proof of something
U show them
Then they hit u with the
“That’s not them”
Well why the **** u ask
If u not gonna believe the info I’m giving u
Her p was all over Twitter
I don’t even tweet
And I seen that

Mal is mad weird. The whole women and relationship discussion. What's so different being single now than in 2010? The only difference is he's small time famous now.

The Lori Harvey discussion was interesting. I do respect her not yapping, when I think about it.

I wonder if the box is magical. You have Future out here flaunting her, I wonder if that's for her or for his baby mommas.

Mal is mad weird. The whole women and relationship discussion. What's so different being single now than in 2010? The only difference is he's small time famous now.

The Lori Harvey discussion was interesting. I do respect her not yapping, when I think about it.

I wonder if the box is magical. You have Future out here flaunting her, I wonder if that's for her or for his baby mommas.
I would say there is a difference in dating now vs 2010

And we gotta stop throwing around the magical box title for these throw away chicks. She a pretty girl and rappers are weirdos. With that said, id definitely smash.

Man, I would hate to be single in 2020. It's nasty out there. Women really moving like men these days, which is cool for like a couple months til you at home alone not getting a text back and wondering why you're even thinking about that ho.:lol:

Thank god I got through it. First few months I was knocking them down. Eventually, you want more. Mal been single forever, I imagine. He gotta be wanting some kind of companionship.

I don't usually agree with Mal, but the tables have definitely turned in a lot of ways.

Back
Top Bottom