The Combat Jack Show Thread

I see Joe and nem spent a whole 30 mins talking about Drake's interview with Rap Radar. Think I'ma skip show, that's my main issue with their podcast.
From a whole perspective that no one gives a **** about either. All loud and animated over nothing, hope them dudes get their blood pressure checked.

I see Joe and nem spent a whole 30 mins talking about Drake's interview with Rap Radar. Think I'ma skip show, that's my main issue with their podcast.

Bro Mal literally got me upset the way he was sucking Drake off, You know it's bad when Joe & Rory gotta jump in to be objective about Drake

Bro Mal literally got me upset the way he was sucking Drake off, You know it's bad when Joe & Rory gotta jump in to be objective about Drake

I see it's another clip of them spending 15 mins talking about Drake talking about the Pusha beef. :lol:

I know Mal still in denial and coming up with reasons why Drake didn't lose.

Yesterday's JBP is probably one of the funniest and complete episodes in a while. For as fine as Rosa Acosta is, she sounds like an airhead in a conversation.

Her accent really ****ing annoys me man :lol:

Also it's absolutely wild to me that ****** are in 202o paying a monthly subscription to see some ***

Mal was so thirsty :rofl:

This is the second time she said Mal who, when Joe tried to throw him the alley

He hasn't gotten the hint that she doesn't like him for him to be memorable.

Mal plays this too cool for school act, but then exposes himself.

Yesterday's JBP is probably one of the funniest and complete episodes in a while. For as fine as Rosa Acosta is, she sounds like an airhead in a conversation.
Her accent really ****ing annoys me man :lol:

Also it's absolutely wild to me that *****s are in 202o paying a monthly subscription to see some ***

She thought they were clowning her and she was getting defensive, probably because of the stigma. They weren't clowning her, but the process. Hell they set her up, because dudes are going to look her up.

But I didn't know the ******** crap means you also pay in addition to the monthly fee. Like it's an video game app. That's crazy. Some of the chicks don't even get naked I don't think. It's just another way for simps to trick off being teased.

JBP was great, love them breaking down the idea of the "regular guy" in regards to dating.

Joe reaching with the jokes had me dead :lol:

*****s be walking contradictions.

Is Mal even real at this point? We sure that's not just Marrisa with a hologram overlay?

It's wild to me how the more "famous" he's becoming the more he's changing. This dude was a mini Dame Dash at first. This dude doesn't have any real morals and codes.

Mal probably got a landing strip.

No Mal.

:rofl:

He goes for Brazilian waxes

JBP was great, love them breaking down the idea of the "regular guy" in regards to dating.

Joe reaching with the jokes had me dead :lol:

Chicks kill me with the regular guy ****. Like who are you :lol:

I hate how instagram has gassed these chicks heads up, because it's Mal's in their comments

:rofl: :rofl: @ Mal getting his flirting off while Rosa was trying to spin the ******** finesse.

_s asked her about everything still costing money after already paying $20 a month and somehow ol' girl found a way to bring up people spending extra on organic food and alcoholism :lol:

"What's the Platinum Package?" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom