The Combat Jack Show Thread

This _ CTG getting real close to Sammy Sosa. I'm not saying he bleechin or c**nin but he lookin crazy on this wrap-up show. :lol:

XjOamIT5EfaW88rZRXsi2Q9VcXHdAhJ9WC63zHrfvch8-PxKtQEBSHAD8q1cQyCeFPGe8t119nkM=s640-nd

Two tone face

Pearlescent paint job

That Drake and Kevin Hart took two hours.

OVO Mal is so annoying to listen too. How did he not understand what Joe was saying. This episode was on Justice levels.

And how are you going to say another man looks like he doesn't like women, when you're out here getting your nails done.

This dude was discussing the Ari situation like he wasn't caught doing the same ****.

Coming out to Arab Money with the Iranian president like its a pay per view match is HEELARIOUS :rofl:

Gillie and Wallo are now with Bartool Sports

I hope their content doesn't change

a musty gi :lol:

Homeless Sexual :lol:

Barstool?! :lol:

Dave Portnoy racist as hell and they fanbase is equally lame/wannabe edgy

Edit: bruh what :lol:

White dudes in the comments do not want this im confused as hell :lol:

Last edited:
Barstool?! :lol:

Dave Portnoy racist as hell and they fanbase is equally lame/wannabe edgy
I'm real confused about that move, makes no sense.

I'm confused as well. It's a very odd pairing.

It looks like other entities are going to try and vulture the urban market now that they see some money in it for them.

It increases their profile, but not every bag is a good bag.

Using Kings instead of the N word is hilarious. Bruh called the Giants B**** *** king’s :lol:

I see Joe and nem spent a whole 30 mins talking about Drake's interview with Rap Radar. Think I'ma skip show, that's my main issue with their podcast.

I'm not posting that foolery, but Charlamagne and Envy are weirder than I have them credit for. Get me that for Christmas, I might fight you for the disrespect.

Back
Top Bottom