The Combat Jack Show Thread

That Moneybagg Yo discussion was an ad.

If my granddad caught me, I could never go to thanksgiving and christmas dinner until he passed

Their research game is horrible. That was Dallas Austin on vlad that said Boys 2 Men was extra cocky and disrespectful after their success.

I think it was something else recent.

Desiigner has a right to be jealous, not be upset at the success of others from Brooklyn. The label should be upset. Signing someone off a song instead of a body of work. He should look at it as he got over. It's not like he was original, he sounded like Future. Now he's BK's Trinidad James. When he did that timmy timmy turner you could tell it was just one song.

Man I don't know what the **** is going on. I'm watching A$AP on the Breakfast Club, Rocky and Ferg got designs on their nails. Twelvyy with his hair straightened, whole group looks wild.
Real talk
I’m starting to believe
That “higher ups”
Are tryna push the feminine agenda
For black men
I have nothing against feminine dudes For the record
But the blatant way they tryna make this mainstream is weird

Real talk
Can u even imagine
All of the ASAP mob
In a crib painting their nails
And **** just chillin
Mad weird

Joe can't talk about Future being with Lori Harvey when he was with that lil Kaitlyn girl mad young and Cyn was probably the same age as Lori when he got with her.

I ain’t watch
What was his truth???
He's done interviews talking about having origies with a bunch of dudes and females since high school.

I started to break my speaker when Mal talked about his conversation with Boy Wonder so he could somehow bring up Drake.

I started to break my speaker when Mal talked about his conversation with Boy Wonder so he could somehow bring up Drake.

I stopped listening awhile back I just can't deal with it anymore. Hopefully Drake never comes on that show. They need competition badly, people are slowly making them superstars in the field.

It's like we can't have a Drake free show. They're talking about Meek's intro. And Mal goes I was having a discussion with Boy Wonder about something I didn't realize, and Drake's intros are really underrated. What?

Joe and Selena Gomez. :rofl: *****, no

Back
Top Bottom