The Combat Jack Show Thread

yo remember when marissa said she messed with asap rocky
and he liked his butt being played with or something
him painting his nails makes perfect sense now

Honestly, don't really care about Wayne on Drink Champs. He's never done good interviews.

Him and NORE got a real relationship tho. A lot of times with these pods...having someone in the room that the interviewee is comfortable with goes a long way.

Prolly get the best of Wayne with NO around.

He need to jump out the window soon, dudes that don't feel and understand that kinda pain till they're old don't take it well.

Hell yeah. I'm glad I experienced heart break at 19. Taught me how to deal with it later on. These dudes that don't go through it til their 30's and after be real f'ed up. Drinking heavy, losing their job's, damn near stalking broads.

He need to jump out the window soon, dudes that don't feel and understand that kinda pain till they're old don't take it well. Or he might just be full of ****.
No bull**** my friend has his first heartbreak in his 30s and we were all like damn you’re so late you might be jaded the rest of your life :lol:

Yeah especially if they were married a few years, sheesh. That's where some of the crazy stalker and murder/suicide comes into play, they don't know how to process this brand new feeling after decades of life.

I’d argue he lost leverage with Bill Simmons and his assortment of podcasts coming over to Spotify

This ***** Mal Said a killer with brain damage should've been aware of his feelings beforehand :smh: literally an out of touch idiot in that director's chair on Tuesdays and Fridays.

You have to consider Mal's thoughts on mental illness. I'm not shocked at all.

Considering Joe is his friend it's odd, but I don't try and understand Mal.

Not surprised at how Spotify is throwing bags around. Surprised there haven't been many other companies willing to take the reigns of podcasting and give it more infrastructure, though. It always confused me how Apple never really leveraged their position in the podcast world.

Listening to Joe on ItsTheReal it was interesting to hear how Spotify actually were the sponsor for Everyday Struggle Fridays. Makes a lot more sense how they came around to the podcast deal. When does the Spotify deal end? I know they decided to do two episodes a week to take a shorter deal. Should be interesting to see what they do next.

This _ Mal :lol: :smh:

How you damn near 40 and never been hurt by a female? That don't even sound right.

I'm kind of rocking with Mal on this one, because i'm assuming when he's talking "hurt" he's viewing it in an extreme version. Like your life is messed up, you ain't eating, you in a real depression type **** :lol: .

Everyone doesn't place that type of emphasis on being hurt, you could be dissapointed by someone, feel betrayed by someone etc etc & not reach that level of hurt.

And i 1000% agree with him on not being "hurt" by a woman your not in a relationship with, Hell that's the reason i've been pissed with chicks in the past because you tell them the situation from the jump.... and they still get emotionally attached.

Not surprised at how Spotify is throwing bags around. Surprised there haven't been many other companies willing to take the reigns of podcasting and give it more infrastructure, though. It always confused me how Apple never really leveraged their position in the podcast world.

Listening to Joe on ItsTheReal it was interesting to hear how Spotify actually were the sponsor for Everyday Struggle Fridays. Makes a lot more sense how they came around to the podcast deal. When does the Spotify deal end? I know they decided to do two episodes a week to take a shorter deal. Should be interesting to see what they do next.

It's been a year and a half. I forgot if it was two years or three.

This was also interesting. Amy Shumer got over a mil for only 8 episodes and wasn't even that popular.

I'm kind of rocking with Mal on this one, because i'm assuming when he's talking "hurt" he's viewing it in an extreme version. Like your life is messed up, you ain't eating, you in a real depression type **** :lol: .

Everyone doesn't place that type of emphasis on being hurt, you could be dissapointed by someone, feel betrayed by someone etc etc & not reach that level of hurt.

And i 1000% agree with him on not being "hurt" by a woman your not in a relationship with, Hell that's the reason i've been pissed with chicks in the past because you tell them the situation from the jump.... and they still get emotionally attached.

I assume he thinks showing emotion is feminine or weak, either talking about it or displaying it. So he might have been hurt, but just doesn't want to talk about it on the pod.

So I've come to the conclusion either he doesn't get any chicks or he's frontin.

But bro, you have painted fingernails. He should be beyond that.

It's been a year and a half. I forgot if it was two years or three.

This was also interesting. Amy Shumer got over a mil for only 8 episodes and wasn't even that popular.

Wow, I remember when that was up on Spotify. I couldn't for the life of me understand who thought that would be a good idea. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom