The Combat Jack Show Thread

Watched that Budden Castles video on youtube and just let youtube rock and run some of his other videos. Some of the stuff from his last years of rap that I ignore is actually dope. No wonder Joe was mad, putting out solid **** and folks not flocking to it.

I'm glad they talking about this Megan situation from a realistic point. People keep saying "How can you sign that in this day and age". Easy people are desperate. Same reason it's people working low paying jobs. People gotta pay rent now, need to do whatever, take care of whatever right now. Ima do this now and figure it out later.

Desperate broke people are gonna get played by rich people. Everybody is not gonna be Master P and think 5-10 years ahead. He was a business owner before he got into the music business.

I'm constantly reminded even though Mal was between 16-23 when Rocafella was popping, he had no involvement. Not even when Hip Hop got involved. They knew that dude wasn't too bright. You're good.

Didn’t they say homeless?

Mal jumped to homeless. Joe question was people in impoverished situations. Mal need to learn about the poverty line. Too many people think that means homeless, living on the street.

Then he said "everybody I know get up everyday and work". That don't mean ****. Sometimes the people that work a lot are in poverty and they need to work different jobs and all the time.

Joe ******* crazy

Joe: “You ever had ya man try to whisper to you in the club while the music too loud and he just nibble on ya ear lobe”
mjlol.png

Last edited:
So the nine months? So he wasn't getting paid before?

Dev didn't want to sign the contract, he wanted more? Something is missing that I didn't see in Dev's clips.

but Dev adds something, because they need a straight person for the dynamic of Gillie and Wallo.

So the nine months? So he wasn't getting paid before?

Dev didn't want to sign the contract, he wanted more? Something is missing that I didn't see in Dev's clips.

but Dev adds something, because they need a straight person for the dynamic of Gillie and Wallo.
I mean I think 750 an episode
Is a lowball number
What’s that
Like 39k a year
and he atleast backed what he was sayin
With facts

The usual drama. One side saying this, the other saying that. The truth is somewhere in the middle.

Dev having a room full transformer toys is still some nut ****. :lol:
well dev actually has a contract to show his side
could it be a fake made up photoshop???
maybe but doubt it
all gillie had was jokes if we being real
and i personally wouldnt have no transformer figures
but i mean its no different than folks collecting shoes
or coins
or music
or whatever
to each his own

well dev actually has a contract to show his side
could it be a fake made up photoshop???
maybe but doubt it
all gillie had was jokes if we being real
and i personally wouldnt have no transformer figures
but i mean its no different than folks collecting shoes
or coins
or music
or whatever
to each his own

That contract didn't really prove anything.

That just proves what Gillie presented. That doesn't mean Dev didn't ask for 15%. He said he's not a work for hire, so he didn't like that contract.

And he didn't like $750 a week. So that's 375 an hour. So that means Gillie could have come back with $5 whatever an hour.

Like Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius said, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle

That contract didn't really prove anything.

That just proves what Gillie presented. That doesn't mean Dev didn't ask for 15%. He said he's not a work for hire, so he didn't like that contract.

And he didn't like $750 a week. So that's 375 an hour. So that means Gillie could have come back with $5 whatever an hour.

Like Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius said, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle
oh so u and Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius against me???
ok BET

oh so u and Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius against me???
ok BET

Nah b, I'm just saying him presenting what Gillie offered doesn't prove anything.

Gillie said himself he wanted to keep him, but they couldn't come to an agreement. That's when all the drama started.

So of course he presented a contract. He could have had his lawyer come up with multiple drafts.

And Parks describes himself as engineer, he does that for Joe's pod.

Engineer/Producer, it's semantics.

Joe got Parks because of problems with other sound people and studios, because he had a relationship with him.

I doubt Dev was coming up with weekly topics and stuff to talk about, but it's a title.

Dev didn't really say much.

Back
Top Bottom