The Combat Jack Show Thread

They was a good trio. **** change when the money come in. Ironically Gillie said on the last episode Dev was on "y'all would still be some broke _'s if it wasn't for me". One of them times Gillie joking but sound a lil serious.

Man, you know it was some people getting in Dev's ear :lol:

Yo, I saw you guys are getting paid. Paid? You didn't hear, they got $3 mil. I saw it on the internets. They didn't tell you? You're practically a member of the pod. How much are they giving you?

They're going to pay me hourly. Hourly? Shiiiit, if I were you I'd try to get a percentage. You're Dev Nasty and speak just like they do. It doesn't have to be a third, but at least a portion. Word. Yeah that's what's up.

The same happen with Queenzflip and just a random number thrown out.

Man, you know it was some people getting in Dev's ear :lol:

Yo, I saw you guys are getting paid. Paid? You didn't hear, they got $3 mil. I saw it on the internets. They didn't tell you? You're practically a member of the pod. How much are they giving you?

They're going to pay me hourly. Hourly? Shiiiit, if I were you I'd try to get a percentage. You're Dev Nasty and speak just like they do. It doesn't have to be a third, but at least a portion. Word. Yeah that's what's up.

The same happen with Queenzflip and just a random number thrown out.
He wasn't getting a bad deal really but I don't know much they're really making. Gillie funny and all but can't blame son for not settling for hourly employee as part of a trio with 2 owners. I'd still try to work with it though and renegotiate down the line.

anytime Drake or Kanye are mentioned on this pod i automatically skip ahead at this point, **** is unbearable :lol:

Today's pod had a lot of good insight o new artist deals tho

They can't go an episode without mentioning Drake and hanging from his balls for 15 minutes, even when he doesn't release music. I can't stand it.

Teyanna Taylor defending mytmouse76 mytmouse76 :lol:

He wasn't getting a bad deal really but I don't know much they're really making. Gillie funny and all but can't blame son for not settling for hourly employee as part of a trio with 2 owners. I'd still try to work with it though and renegotiate down the line.

He looked at himself as more, they still looked at him as the sound guy, but we'll pay you $500 an hour for both since you do add something.

He misplayed his hand. He had to know threatening a lawsuit wouldn't work and would be the nail in the coffin.

Gillie podcast on its last leg if Dev gone for good. I can’t take listening to Wallo for long

Watching Podcasts grow/develop is interesting.

esp the rosters.

Joe got rid of Marissa
Premium Pete got rid of Miss Lissa Knows
Gillie got rid of Dev
Andrew Schultz got rid of Kaz

I think Kaz left because he’s got a lot of other stuff on his plate. Plus he’s not a comedian who’s trying to break through with that outrage comedy that Andrew does, so I’m sure some of the stuff discussed on Flagrant has gotten him some strange looks in his other endeavors.

He made the right choice imo. Flagrant is only good in small doses for the most part. It’s a lot of white boy comedy and a lot of time the jokes are just corny and drawn out.

I think Alex is replacing Kaz right? He's the type to let Schultz get away with a wild flagrant black joke and not say anything.

Yep. Schulz put him on, so he’s probably moving from a place of being indebted to the guy... but still.

I can only take them dudes in small doses.Their sports takes are pretty good sometimes, so it requires a lot of fast forwarding.

I think Kaz left because he’s got a lot of other stuff on his plate. Plus he’s not a comedian who’s trying to break through with that outrage comedy that Andrew does, so I’m sure some of the stuff discussed on Flagrant has gotten him some strange looks in his other endeavors.

He made the right choice imo. Flagrant is only good in small doses for the most part. It’s a lot of white boy comedy and a lot of time the jokes are just corny and drawn out.
They ever bring mouse and that girl back?

Not after the first time they both were up there.

That exchange was funnier when Mouse was telling his side. It got lame when they were both going back and forth.

Wait, Dev is gone???? Damn, that's crazy. The three of them had good chemistry.

This fool really does look like Ren.

Back
Top Bottom