The Combat Jack Show Thread

Rory might have been on to something when he said the Meg controversy is a part of her rollout
I mean the 1500 label tried to stop it from releasing but failed. It’s probably more of a strategic timing thing on Roc Nations behalf. I’m sure Jay know she’s valuable.

Rory might have been on to something when he said the Meg controversy is a part of her rollout

So me and Red Sheeran the only ones who thinks its ****in wild that she did all that and coincidentally had a finished album with art and mainstream media appearances booked and ready for Thursday/friday

The sinister mastermind T Farris :lol: ***** said let’s kill 3 birds with one IG Live.

I don’t see how Chris Brown the only one who figured out how to make fist pump music and still be successful in urban music :lol:

I feel like Kanye coulda did it if he ran with that Who Gon Stop Me vibe for a few more records. I kinda wish he focused on music more instead of the shoes for a lil longer.

Dude has beef from almost 10 years ago with Fendi.

He ran in to Fendi a couple of times years ago, but now is making excuses :lol: Fab....Jada

Onsight means, on sight, he said it. Then wanted to talk and wanted to know why Fendi felt a way :lol:

And the ice pick comment. You just said dude had a camera. He was going to do it on camera?

And I think Flip was right, he was using his DVD's as a metaphor saying they were moving like crack.

1583536532053.png

Back
Top Bottom